M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
big396 said:
Nice. Is that the 240 rear or 280?
Look at the depth of that hub... 280 all the way!!

Lamont... Will the plate bracket also come with a light?? Will it tuck in next to a standard wheel??

Sledzep

·
Registered
898 Posts
sledzep01 said:

Lamont... Will the plate bracket also come with a light?? Will it tuck in next to a standard wheel??

Sledzep
yea definitely want the plate bracket :bigthumbsup: wheel looks great :eek:

khrome

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Any chance of seeing a curved version of that plate bracket?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
big396 said:
Nice. Is that the 240 rear or 280?
That's a 280 :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Medic1210 said:
Any chance of seeing a curved version of that plate bracket?
Not on this run. Some guys didn't like bending the plate and then not being able to put a plate cover on the bent plate. This way any plate cover will work.

sledzep01 said:

Sledzep
This will work on a standard wheel and it won't come with a light. You can add that yourself with whatever plate cover you use.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks sweet, but I don't know if I want to do this to mine. I kinda like the way she handles now and don't really want to sacrifice that for looks. I think we've got a great combo of both.

$.02

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Joshua_109 said:
Looks sweet, but I don't know if I want to do this to mine. I kinda like the way she handles now and don't really want to sacrifice that for looks. I think we've got a great combo of both.

$.02
What makes you think you are going to sacrifice handling? Have you ridden a 280?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey again Lamonster,
That 280 looks gr8!!
Are you fabbing this? What would it take to get a chromed rear 280 ready to install? Any mods necessary to the rest of the bike? It looks like none are needed? Matching chrome front wheel?
thanks!
Michael

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
doktirbob said:
Hey again Lamonster,
That 280 looks gr8!!
Are you fabbing this? What would it take to get a chromed rear 280 ready to install? Any mods necessary to the rest of the bike? It looks like none are needed? Matching chrome front wheel?
thanks!
Michael
Doktirbob, visit directline (link at gthe top of the page) they offer a full 280 kit with a choice of wheels and finishes.
Its like santa's workshop over there :D

The plate holder is not there yet though.....

Sledzep

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the followup!
Found the 280 kit w/ tire. Powdercoated or Chrome for preorder price of $2350.
http://www.directlineparts.com/byBrand.asp?brd=Cycle+House&str=290&ID=536277

Trying to decide which kid to sell off, cuz I want that on the back of my bike!! I think it'll do great. Just laffin' now thinking how less than two years ago, I was thinking wish I could get a 180 series tire. Now 240 to 280! It just looks too cool.

Gonna go make some money to spend :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome...any idea on the weight difference between the stock wheel and the new machine piece?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts