M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bad? I am pretty sure that is the case but in the event I am missing something, thought I would ask. Connects up no problem, but no neutrial light, bike thinks its in gear when in neutrial. (kick stand switch will kill the motor) Its not a ground problem, tried it to the Neg on the Batt just in case. My guess its got no current flow on the input that represents neutrial. Anyone else see this with the JSD-3M? Thanks for any help... I removed it and its all back to normal with the stock harness.

Blur,MN

·
Registered
86 Posts
Blur said:
Bad? I am pretty sure that is the case but in the event I am missing something, thought I would ask. Connects up no problem, but no neutrial light, bike thinks its in gear when in neutrial. (kick stand switch will kill the motor)  Its not a ground problem, tried it to the Neg on the Batt just in case. My guess its got no current flow on the input that represents neutrial. Anyone else see this with the JSD-3M? Thanks for any help... I removed it and its all back to normal with the stock harness.

Blur,MN
You have got a bad kit . They have got the resistor hooked to the blue wire that goes to the nuetral light and side stand relay.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Maniac :), I thought it was something like that, I sent Jeff an email...

Blur, MN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts