M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled that "Accessories" thread today and I thought I would explain why.

You would have noticed there was a lot of first post users on that thread. The last post on that thread was a guy who's just joined today and his first post was how that was the best setup he's seen and how he noticed the hub was chromed and other details about the pics. After looking around I found that these are the same guys that don't like to play by the rules on our VTX board. They start a thread acting like they are a new guy and then use that thread to pimp their stuff. There's nothing wrong with their product that I know of but their marketing is what's in question. This is a sponsored site and they are going to have to play by the same rules as everyone else and if they want to market their stuff then they should buy an ad in a magazine or something.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
that's not cool. I thought something sounded a little fishy. The biggest clue is #1 they're brand new, #2 is "oh I was surfing the web and i came across this" check it out at www.blah blah blah

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Good eye Lamont. :bigthumbsup:

BlkM109r said:
I'm not paranoid, but the voices in my head are
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Good eye Lamont. :bigthumbsup:

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
+1

didn't know you were also part detective 8)

·
Registered
602 Posts
After reading this I figure I would put this before you before I post the website I found regarding parts for the M109R. I recently had to dump my bike and found a site that has a break down of all the major components of the M109r except for the engine. Each part is sold seperately. For example the chrome section of my headlight was damaged in my accident, but the surrounding painted surface was fine. I was able to order the chrome section without having to order the entire headlight assembly. The prices are excellent. I ordered a fender from the dealership and the price on the website was $70.00 cheaper. Let me know if there is not a problem to give the web address to this location.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
bodqua7 said:
After reading this I figure I would put this before you before I post the website I found regarding parts for the M109R. I recently had to dump my bike and found a site that has a break down of all the major components of the M109r except for the engine. Each part is sold seperately. For example the chrome section of my headlight was damaged in my accident, but the surrounding painted surface was fine. I was able to order the chrome section without having to order the entire headlight assembly. The prices are excellent. I ordered a fender from the dealership and the price on the website was $70.00 cheaper. Let me know if there is not a problem to give the web address to this location.
Since Hal is not a Suzuki Dealer and therefore cannot buy or sell Suzuki OEM parts I wouldn't think there would be a problem, as your guys wouldn't be a competitor and cannot therefore take any food outta Hal's mouth. Besides, people post about Oneida Suzuki on here all the time. ;)

G

·
BlackCherry said:
Since Hal is not a Suzuki Dealer and therefore cannot buy or sell Suzuki OEM parts I wouldn't think there would be a problem, as your guys wouldn't be a competitor and cannot therefore take any food outta Hal's mouth. Besides, people post about Oneida Suzuki on here all the time. ;)
Check our online store. We have started selling some Suzuki parts and will expand it as time goes on.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I think there is a big difference between posting a website that you bought something from and secretly pushing your own.
I know there have been many websites posted, several by me that did not seem to offend. I try to point people towards DLP but they don't always have the same stuff as some other sites.

Either way it is their site. If they remove stuff it never bothers me.

Sledzep

1 - 20 of 21 Posts