M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say guys....for the ones here that ride to work, what type of back pack or bag are you guys using??? I have this back pack that i put my lunch in...but was lookin for something a lil' more stylish maybe in leather or one of those that you just sling over your neck and over your body...maybe Santa Clause will bring me one...pics of what you got would be nice too!!!! HOLLA!!!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I used one of the sling type bags one time. I was riding to work night when I was coming upon a red light. I started to hit the brake when all of a sudden the bag came up from the back and hit my hand/handle bar. I was almost down. When I got to work that thing went in the trash.:eek:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I use these, depending on how much I have to carry:

Motorcycle specific, looks military and cutting edge. I always get comments on them!

I wear this one across the back rather than as a fanny pack.

http://www.ogio.com/category/view/14/Moto-street

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I use a Over board waterproof back pack. I am more into function than looks. They say one can float these down a river and stuff inside stays dry. Hold a lot of gear then roll the top over 3 times and lock with strap. I paid only like $30 at Costco for mine......

http://www.thewaterproofstore.com/ob1014blk.html

·
Registered
480 Posts
I have the shoei backpack and love it. The padding is crazy on it for your back and the chest and waist strap do wonders for feeling like the bag isnt there.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys!!!!!! i kinda like that OGIO back pack!!!!!! I use to have an Ogio golf bag that held up pretty good too!!!!!!!

G

·
Ebags.com, I bought a Maestro expandable. Since I do grocery runs on two wheels, I can confirm it fit a 24 pack of Diet Coke in it! :D

Why spend a ton, the Maestro's are cheap and work well.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Ebags.com, I bought a Maestro expandable. Since I do grocery runs on two wheels, I can confirm it fit a 24 pack of Diet Coke in it! :D

Why spend a ton, the Maestro's are cheap and work well.
LOL agreed I went shopping one day and had so much weight in mine it felt like I was going to roll off the back of the bike.....

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Good fo da ABS!!! It sure does make you work harder to balance in the turns!
Felt like i was going to fall over LOL Very weird,,,,,,,and I could wheelie reaaaaaal easy

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Last year at the Mid Atlantic Meet I think I remember Ooinkk's friend Nightroddersp had one like this to compliment his V-rod. (I could not resist!) :joke: :evil:

javascript:window.close()
javascript:window.close()

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Last year at the Mid Atlantic Meet I think I remember Ooinkk's friend Nightroddersp had one like this to compliment his V-rod. (I could not resist!) :joke: :evil:

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sweet:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
LOL agreed I went shopping one day and had so much weight in mine it felt like I was going to roll off the back of the bike.....
T least it would float, and stay dry....lol..:joke:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts