M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question guys. I have done many searches and can find no pics of where to mount the flasher. ANyone have a pic that shows this? I am assuming by teh battery box but where do I install that it does not get in the way?:dontknow:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind. Mounted it on the wheel well, under the seat. Easy upgrade cost me $29 and was not hard to install.:bigthumbsup:Highly recommend this safety upgrade. When I went for test ride a moron pulled out in front of me from a driveway and did not even hear my horn! NOW, I wait for my Stebel and Ryno harness!

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Nevermind. Mounted it on the wheel well, under the seat. Easy upgrade cost me $29 and was not hard to install.:bigthumbsup:Highly recommend this safety upgrade. When I went for test ride a moron pulled out in front of me from a driveway and did not even hear my horn! NOW, I wait for my Stebel and Ryno harness!
You should have it any day now. I first put the back off under the rear fender but just moved it to under the left side cover. It was spliced into the rear harness vs the brake light.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Back off

When I did mine.... Remove the seat and find the white connector from the left side of the bike. light out the proper brake pin, remove the pin and insert the backoff wire in. This allows you to put it back to original and there is plenty of room to lose the backoff box. John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts