M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello muchachos ,U-Turn is back in town after almost a month of vacation in Colombia(Cali) "Silicone Land":drool: . Took my 1st ride Sun ,Nov 28 @ about 50 degrees it felt great. Ready for some action, so what's going on in here? It looks like its been slow . Hey Shawn how about some stake!:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Let's go brudha. I've only let the beast rest one day since you left.

How does Thu sound? Let's grab a steak early and maybe some Sweetwater after. Staying out too late after dark might get a bit chilly (supposed to go down to 29).

Found a GREAT place to buy leather. Ordered some new chaps for riding this winter. They had awesome prices on jackets, boots, and rain gear. If you're interested let me know, and I'll send you a link.

And DLP has discounts on parts for board members. I ordered some new pads today that I'll throw on Thu morning. Front brakes were getting squishy.

Bobby has our shirts. Maybe we can take a ride out his direction too.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:bigthumbsup:Thx muchachos looking foward to riding with u guys. Hey Shawn Ill give u a call tonight to see if we can hook up , I'm looking around town for a front tire Metz 160 , my front its pretty bad wont trust it in the rain.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys just ordered from: twobrotherstires.com up in Lawrenceville, Ga my Front Metz 880 XL Marathon 160/60/VR18$228 Installed and my Rear 260/40/Vr18 $317 Installed they will arrive tomorrow and installed same day and ready to roll.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
More than willing to join my Ga fellow riders , Im one day behind from my new Metz installs unfortuanally they did not arrive yesterday I hope day, looking foward to my new big tires also ordered my 1st pair of titanium feelers from Tpres500 here in the forum for $25 cant go wrong. so when is the next ride and I promise no more U-Turns.:clap2:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im from New York ,dont need heated gear:bigthumbsup: What is heated gear:dontknow: HIHIHIHIH:joke:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wish I new you needed tires, I have the 250 Elite 3 (New), and a slightly use (less than 500 miles) 150 Mets sitting in the garage. Could have been a good deal for you!! I'd let them go for $225 if anybody is interested....

Don

I'd even bring them to Commerce to help someone out!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bigthumbsup:Thanks man , but I already had ordered and paid for these ,took bike in 4:40pm & I was out by 5:25pm .Tires felt so good that insted of going home I just dicided to keep riding until 7:30 temperature got down to 42 but still who cares bike felt greaaaaaaaat! READY to rideeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bigthumbsup:

Front Metz 880 XL Marathon 160/60/VR18$228
Rear 260/40/Vr18 $317

twobrotherstire.com:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Great set up ! one of my best mods (160).

I will stop by the restaurant one day next week . What works for ya ? Thursday ok !

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No problem Lee, anything changes let me know our I let you know, appleasure to have you in our place again. Will you be riding? maybe we can meet with ATLShawn if hes available he knows about a great stake place and cerveza!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Alex < Thursday will be great I will be on my bike With my heated gear !

We talking lunch or dinner ? Open either way ! I will leave from work >

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wish I new you needed tires, I have the 250 Elite 3 (New), and a slightly use (less than 500 miles) 150 Mets sitting in the garage. Could have been a good deal for you!! I'd let them go for $225 if anybody is interested....

Don

I'd even bring them to Commerce to help someone out!
I am intersted if you still have them. Is the Front 150/60 or 150/70? I heard with the Metz 160, you had to use the 60 because 70 was too tall and would rub front fender. I didn't know if 150 front tire had that problem or not?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey AThomas we are meeting @ my restaurant around 4pm-4:30pm then going for a small drive for some good steak then some drinks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts