M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took a little while but I've got the bike back on the road. Thank you to all of the guys on this site that helped me out. And thanks to everyone else for all of the information that was on here. Learned a lot about this bike from this site. Anyway, I'll shut up, here are the pics. You can see the pictures of the bike after the wreck in my albums.

Let me know what you think.

LETS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
well done !!! :congrats:

·
Registered
586 Posts
thats really nice bro

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Sharp!

That looks very sharp bro. I'm glad to see it back together and ready to go. Now try to keep it that way!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Simple is always good !!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
thats pretty bitchin, man. looks like a hot rod 2 me:evil:
we'll have to hook up b4 this weather gets any worse:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I think it looks GREAT!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

Just my .02, but I think if you do the forks in black, it will give it that final touch.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Looks great , unique , where is the tach ??
I don't see it , even in the nacelle.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Very nice. All the black looks really good. I always wondered how that would look.:congrats:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Very nice! if it was my bike it will lower at least 2.75 at the rear for that mean look!!

What kit is that for the front turn signal ??

·
Registered
138 Posts
Awesome Bro!!!! all the black looks great! just keep it on the road this time!glad we all could help ya. ride safe:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it looks GREAT!!!!!!:bigthumbsup:

Just my .02, but I think if you do the forks in black, it will give it that final touch.. :bigthumbsup:
Yes that is the next step, trees forks and calipers. I had to save something to do for the winter or else I'd start itching for high dollar stuff!!!! I figure if I spread it out a little it'll help my urges!!:bigthumbsup:

Thanks for the complement.

Dave

1 - 20 of 24 Posts