M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a little scary medical situation that put me out of the mid Atlantic meet but now I'm feeling myself again...lets get some plans together!
Any of the coming weekends to meet?
Want to do Curtis BBQ??
Newport, RI trip??
Cape Cod trip all the way to the tip and back???
C'mon guys!!

Let's Roll!!!

Andre

PS:I will have Canada footage together next week ALSO
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY---I WILL BE CAMPING!!!--- be safe and do some riding If you can!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thats great news Andre good to hear all is well, Ive ben doing alot of local riding with the wife. 7/10 is fine with Me lets roll

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
My brother's coming up from FL on the seventh. We will be doing some riding. RI, Cape Cod or kanca. Could even do Plymouth to Woods hole. Don't know if i would want to go to the end of the Cape. Lots of boys will be looking at our fat assses. :joke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
glad to hear you are doing better missed ya at the mids you would of had a blast on them winy roads.I am up for a ride was thinking about doing the cape ride this year at one time so that would work for me.missed the curtis BBQ last year so I am interested in that as well.tobrak if I were you I would stay away from newport very strict on the loud pipes not that your pipes are loud :eek: lots of tickets handed out

HAPPY 4TH TO YOU ALSO ENJOY CAMPING WITH THE FAMILY

·
Registered
72 Posts
Andre. So happy to hear everything is going well. I am up for a ride. I agree. Lets roll

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yo Andre,
Glad to hear your doing well, I'm up for the Cape Ride

·
Registered
284 Posts
hey budddddy glad to here your doing good we would have had a ball in V A with you. you have to ask k109 about taco bell . lol lets ROOLLL

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Well Andre We talked about this quite awhile ago. Sure glad it was just and, ingrown hair you got to leave those women alone:p They'll be the death of yea:eek:
Have fun camping Buddy:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!! just got back from my camping trip and it was a blast!! My camper is not new so I expected some problems, the most annoying problem was the gray water overflow in the bathtub, there is something wrong with it, i need to fix whatever it is.
All in all we had a blast camping, first time for my wife and kid, they really enjoyed and i pretend to do more trips this year!

The replies were awesome lets set something soon!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
good to here you had a great time with the wife and kids, i hope to ride with you soon. this weekend saturday some of the guys are getting together. so maybe we will see you.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Andre, we missed you down south. Would have been a blast. Glad your gonna be OK......Well at least as OK as you were ;).. So whats goin on Saturday?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Andre, we missed you down south. Would have been a blast. Glad your gonna be OK......Well at least as OK as you were ;).. So whats goin on Saturday?
hey woody saturday k109 haya and myself are taking the wives out for a ride a putt putt ride :joke::joke: ill know more info tomorrow about if we are ridding near my house or in R I so your welcome to come and bring your wife if all go.es well we maybe able to get them to ride up your way soon. lol hey you never know

·
Registered
311 Posts
Glad your feeling better Andre. I was beginning to worry a little. I didn't see any posts on the NE forum for several days. I'm up for a ride on Sat. I also missed Curtis BBQ last year and the lobster run also. Let's do something.
Jerry

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Andre great pic of your family thanks for sharing

·
Registered
643 Posts
Andre Glad to see you feeling good and your enjoying your new camper!!
you and your family look like your having a great time together!! :congrats:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Nice looking Cat House you got there Buddy, as well as a good looking time with the family!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts