M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after being gone for 16 days I'm finally back home in KY. Went to Key West week before last and ran into southernmost109 - Thanks for the sightseeing tour and lunch Gregg, it was great. Then went to the Dragon last week and had some good riding. Glad to finally be home though.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Well after being gone for 16 days I'm finally back home in KY. Went to Key West week before last and ran into southernmost109 - Thanks for the sightseeing tour and lunch Gregg, it was great. Then went to the Dragon last week and had some good riding. Glad to finally be home though.
It was great to ride with another "9" in The Keys. Hope I get a chance to ride with you again in the future. I was very jealous that you were going to the Dragon on your trip. Very few twisties here in the Keys.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
It was great to ride with another "9" in The Keys. Hope I get a chance to ride with you again in the future. I was very jealous that you were going to the Dragon on your trip. Very few twisties here in the Keys.[/QUOTE]

Bro, look around, there is very little anything in the keys. No hills, no curves, it was boring for me. But I do miss a beach once in awhile. But we have natural hot springs, cold mtn lakes, curves and hills and........you jealous yet? :doorag:
Paladin, All you say is true. When the snow drifts are covering your garage door and I'm riding to the beach I'll be thinking of you. Jealous Yet ? :joke:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Touche ! I'll be snowmobiling, and hunting elk, your turn? Jealous yet? :joke:

Do the girls wear bikinis and g-strings on snowmobiles like they do here on jet ski's

:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: :joke:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
NEXT !!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts