M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got back from Sturgis I don`t have alot of pic to show but we rode all over the place. meat one fellow 9er at Devals tower and chated with him he had a nice white 9 sorry can not remember his name. I seen a few white 9`s or maybe the same one not real sure and 1 yellow le and 1 blue le here is a few pic of the group I was with

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
nice!! think I have a few you sent to my phone, I will try to post them up for ya..... :bigthumbsup:

But you guys really wore chaps in that HOT HUMID weather.... :dontknow: Your da man! lol lol

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
nice! I have only seen like 3 109s,and I've been over there everyday!!! I have done the Devils Tower run a couple times.....was at Topless Tuesday in Alzayda MT yesterday. Glad you made it home safe. Ive worn my leather coat and helmet in this crap too......hot.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice!! think I have a few you sent to my phone, I will try to post them up for ya..... :bigthumbsup:

But you guys really wore chaps in that HOT HUMID weather.... :dontknow: Your da man! lol lol
No sorry to say I did not wear my chaps and coat it was HOT not so much with the humid part or at least not like we have here in south eastern SD the ones you see wearing chaps and all that were on a diferant mission they left us farly quickly as they just wanted to set in the bars and drink the rest of us road alot didn`t set still very long

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
if youre on facebook,look for ted hayward......look at my pics. Mine are kinda lame this year,but its been fun.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Jr, Sorry that I was not able to join you. I am out of the country again. When I was home for a whole month this year, I was able to see your bike up at bike night but didn't see you. You bike is looking good these days, like the new wheels.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jr, Sorry that I was not able to join you. I am out of the country again. When I was home for a whole month this year, I was able to see your bike up at bike night but didn't see you. You bike is looking good these days, like the new wheels.
No problem we will hook up one of these times lol just take care over there and have a good one:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts