M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put Kuyakyn Switchblades on my M109R and need to adjust the rear brake pedal. I notice a hex-head bold but it's really close to the exhaust. I don' want to mess up my chrome. I'm good at twisting the wrenches as long as I have some direction. Can anyone offer some help on this? Thanks.

Thanks for the ZERO replies. You'll reply to someone who took all of his cover's off his radiator just to make filling it easier but not to this post. Is everyone here from Mobile, Alabama? WTF

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went for it. Didn't take anything apart. I put some cloth tape around the allen where it may have made contact with the chrome on the pipe. Pulled the pedal off the spline and rotated it forward. Tested it before re-installing the bolt to make sure the pedal wouldn't contact the footpeg mount. dun.

thanks anyhow for your response

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Hardly Davidson said:
I put Kuyakyn Switchblades on my M109R and need to adjust the rear brake pedal. I notice a hex-head bold but it's really close to the exhaust. I don' want to mess up my chrome. I'm good at twisting the wrenches as long as I have some direction. Can anyone offer some help on this? Thanks.

Thanks for the ZERO replies. You'll reply to someone who took all of his cover's off his radiator just to make filling it easier but not to this post. Is everyone here from Mobile, Alabama? WTF
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?action=search

1 - 4 of 4 Posts