M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm, guess the 109 will have to wait...... shame, I don't think it comes to the USA :(

The B-King is everything that it was promised to be with radical styling and huge power from the 1300cc engine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
OK, I'll bite . . What is it ?. . . :dontknow:

Looks like one of those cafe racer style bikes popular in Europe . . . :confused:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Just looking at it, that headlight might look kinda kewl on a 109.. maybe... maybe not..

Looks like it might have the same style LCD tach built into the top of it, kinda like the tach relocation mod

·
Registered
240 Posts
I thought about it, then I reasoned that posting that here would be little more than mental masturbation without ejaculation, gauging the responses I can see I was dead on :confused:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
jeffw said:
Was a concept bike... they are selling it in 2007.

1300 motor (I would say busa).....
Not sure why Suzuki would make another 1300cc Busa with the Ninja at 1400. Anyway, it looks retarded to me. JMHO.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It's ugly
It promises to be fast
It'll never hit US shores
I can't ride it because of old guy (I'm only 36) knees
I hate it for that last reason alone...

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
shame if it does not come over. It is a naked bike, you know like a ZRX 1100/1200, Bandit 1200, Buell xb12, yamaha FZ1. the concept is pretty simple, take a decent motor put it in a tube type frame (in most cases) put on regular handlebars and pegs not to far rearward or to high. It is the closest thing to the old UJM (universal Japanese motorcycle) remember those? like the KZ'S, CB'S of the old days but with modern running gear. Hell I would have bought the MT01 Yamaha you know with the Warrior motor in a standard/sporty layout but they denied that one to the USA too. I was hoping Kawasaki would jump in since they dicontinued the ZRX 11/12 as far as bringing them into the states and the only other decent sized bike of theirs in the category is the Z1000 with the ZX9 motor punched out by bringing out the ZRX 14! Yeah baby, ZX 14 motor in a standard/sport/nekid layout. I like the B-King even if the styling is a little over the top, should keep up with most the sport bikes but you won't need a chiropracter when you get there. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
OMEGA said:
I thought about it, then I reasoned that posting that here would be little more than mental masturbation without ejaculation, gauging the responses I can see I was dead on :confused:
It seems to me most folks post here for info and entertainment . . not to try for a Pulitzer in journalism . .
Whats up with the hostility ? :dontknow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just don't get it. The concept bike had a cool headlight, why change it?

Medic1210 said:
Not sure why Suzuki would make another 1300cc Busa with the Ninja at 1400.
This is obviously not a new Hayabusa. It's a naked bike using the Hayabusa engine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts