M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just breaking in my new 109 and with summer coming wondering if there are any others in close proximity. Some of the best biking roads in the country are located here and it would be great to get together with others for some rides.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have a 2010 m109r on order, still waiting for it to show up.:':)pray:
Spend summer holidays on the North Shuswap. Planning on bringing it out this summer. Will be in the area during the first week of July. Drop me a line as it gets closer.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I usually, like this summer book 3 x 2 week holidays and almost all the time they are designated for biking in BC country. So ya, will be cruisin around the area I'm sure. :)

But gotta say, Salmon Arm, holly crap that's an expensive little town to stay in.

Cheers for now
Paul

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I guess it's expensive. Still not as bad as the south Okanagan though. That's where the rich Albertans go when they retire, haha! Anyways, if any 9 riders come through the Shuswap this summer, let me know when you will be here. If you're in the area for a while it would be a hoot to get together for some rides. You will be a welcome change from the smug, arrogant H.D. riders that seem infest this town.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm in Enderby (Mabel Lake) from July 18 - 23, and am bringing my bike in a toy hauler. We've been out there every year for the past 5, and I'm always riding some little circuit from Enderby to Salmon Arm to Kamloops, and back through Vernon. Would love to meet up with some of you for a beverage, if any of you are going to be around. The Mabel Lake Road itself heading out from Enderby is a pretty cool ride all by itself :bigthumbsup:.

I'm also in Radium the week after that, so would also be looking for anyone riding the Golden/Radium/Fairmont/Cranbrook area.

Sean (the 'not rich' Albertan ... :D)
Sherwood Park, Alberta

·
Registered
453 Posts
Now that would be cool. :) IF I'm off of work I'd make it from my home.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Suzuki Fest

Hey guys, Suzuki riders of North America is having a week long fest in Penticton the fourth week of June. I've noticed a few 9er's from the Seattle area are planning to attend. They have rides planned everyday with evening events planned. I myself will be there at the beginning of the week only. My daughters danc recitals are 24th,25th and 26th, plus mu inlaws are in town from Spain. I get to the interior every couple weeks for work. During the summer months I ride the 9. By the way, I just delivered a pool to Blind Bay last week. My builder is Neptune Pools there in town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts