M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
DOUCHEBAG!!!!!
I'm gonna talk a bunch of crap about all these people and then try to sell them somethin!!! YESSIR, I AM A GENIUS!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I missed this one....LOL.

Between my little girl's birthday party and all the football I watched, I don't have a clue. :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yes, there was a guy who posted very late last night who thought he had the best looking bike out there and the fastest---from why I could tell all he had done to the bike pictured was swepts, intakes, and nothing else. He started by saying he rides hard and anyone who thinks he can pass him on the interstate was "good luck". He scrapes all the time and is stock height. All who lower their bikes are old Harley group and slow. I responed as the first reply post as he might want to think about what was saying. Not going to get alot of welcomes by calling a large portion of members here old, harley groupies, and slow on his first post. Must be him this post is talking about because that thread is no longer visible to me.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Dang i missed all the fun.Went dove hunting and shot off 3.5 box's in one hour. Second thought i had more fun limiting out in one hour.15 dead doves.And yes these little buggers are not easy to hit now that we have to use steel shot.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
not only did he talk chit, THEN he said he makes his air kit and wanted to take orders to make them and sell them on here :eek:........ DOPE! LOL

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Said his bike was the best , and anyone who installs
lowering bones is an idiot , then the sales pitch ,
wrong technique douch..bag :cus:
I got bones , so :swear: .

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
not only did he talk chit, THEN he said he makes his air kit and wanted to take orders to make them and sell them on here :eek:........ DOPE! LOL
AND he wanted $1099 for his intakes, and was bragging about being so much cheaper than the competitors:dontknow: the thunder kit is roughly $650 and looks better.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
AND FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT...
here's his profile, check out his album:a20:
biggest baddest.... BULLS**T!!:bigthumbsup:

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/member.php?u=34731
"In my own opinion, of course i think i have one of the best looking m109rs out there. Lowering bones r a joke! I ride my bike and I ride it hard, it scrapes the pegs all of the time, lowering it more means you gotta baby it. Join the old man harley group if you want to squid or go slow.
I am fast approaching to many mods; remote start, leds, etc. Difference is I run my 9! If you pass me on the interstate, good luck! Oh, yeah the crotch rockets are short lived, 1800cc's will come get u if u hang in there. Daddy rides, and daddy's big and fast, daddy'll go so fast he'll bust yo azz."

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i cant wait till he joins again......:doh:

·
Registered
561 Posts
The only thing missing from the above quote (it's word for word what he posted in his thread) is that after saying this he was trying to sell his intakes for a fricking GRAND:a20:
That's just about a grand more than they look like they're worth.

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

"In my own opinion, of course i think i have one of the best looking m109rs out there. Lowering bones r a joke! I ride my bike and I ride it hard, it scrapes the pegs all of the time, lowering it more means you gotta baby it. Join the old man harley group if you want to squid or go slow.
I am fast approaching to many mods; remote start, leds, etc. Difference is I run my 9! If you pass me on the interstate, good luck! Oh, yeah the crotch rockets are short lived, 1800cc's will come get u if u hang in there. Daddy rides, and daddy's big and fast, daddy'll go so fast he'll bust yo azz."
what a clown

·
Registered
2,164 Posts

Is this real... it sounds more like a joke, or maybe this guy is a joke:nojoke:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts