M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are just a few pictures from the GREAT Leavenworth ride! Thanks everyone for showing up and hope to see more of you in the future! :bigthumbsup: We will definitely do this one again! I think you will see from the photo that a WHITE BIKE is the color to have!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
back home safe in canada, what a day, what an adventure, the last half was awesome, still have the kick running through my veins.

Thank you for the wonderful tour of beautiful washington, unreal landscape, too top it off meeting you guys was perfect, hats off to you doberman for your kind words....

Guess everyone will sleep like a baby tonight.....crap, now I have to order some new pegs, I left half of it in the killer twistes....

thanks again

·
Registered
264 Posts
I wish I could have made the ride! I only had 6 guys on ours, the weather was great but would have rather been riding in a larger group. Great pics! I see the white is still the most popular.

·
Registered
629 Posts
white may be the most popular, but there is no denyin that red is the sexiest:bigthumbsup:
Oh brother... here we go again! Have you been drinking the koolaid again?

It was definitly a blast and Hwy 20 was in prime shape for scraping some pegs! It was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new guys! Had a blast and can't wait for the next one!

I will post up some pictures later.

·
Registered
264 Posts
white may be the most popular, but there is no denyin that red is the sexiest:bigthumbsup:
By popular I ment sexiest/fastest/best...sorry to misslead with my former comments.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah, I was thinkin' about you guys and what a perfect day you had for it...while I was at work. Ah well, no money...no mods. I'm gonna make sure I schedule some leave around this time next year so I can make it. Looks like you guys had a great time. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Yet another great meeting. I am glad to meet new faces and yes the ugly old faces of the past. Looking forward to the next one. I was disappointed in my pics but have yet to get them posted yet but probably tom. Thanks again all.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great ride! Thank you all, and whoever brought the perfect weather! One thing is bothering me though...

I don't seem to remember any white bikes:joke:, huh, must be a rub off of my "Stealth Effect!"

ps got the pipes and the power commander on last night, finished at 2am!

·
Registered
168 Posts
got a few pictures, amy was kind enough to snap some while we were riding, i thought they came out very nicely, especially nice for how old the camera is.
anyway here ya go, i also put all the pictures amy and i took on my photobucket, http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj155/jons_eclipse/
thanks again everyone for coming out it was awesome...and no i didn't dip into the kool aid i was warned about u weirdo white guys, white is so boring!
packerbacker, u should be rooting for red, u are afterall a red head...although being a redhead makes u white as snow too...:joke:
looking forward to the next one guys

·
Registered
800 Posts
The wife and I had a great time! Want to tell everone thanks for the great Ride and Again another wonderful memory.. This was my first time in Leavenworth and was worth it. It brought back a lot of memorys from the time I was in Germany.. For all of you Thanks And well see if we can keep on Growing, many rides to come and Awesome sites to see..

Would also like to give a special shout out to Jason for leading the Pack over the pass from the Westside... And also AlienBuster for all that you have been doing this year as well with the Site/Organization and posting of events...

Everbody thanks you earned it :#1:

·
xxx
210 Posts
And a special thanks to the United States Navy for welcoming us to Leavenworth. Even though it sounded like the worst accident ever.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Some beautiful scenery up there. The farthest west I have ever been is Idaho during a trip to Wyoming, but I plan on making a road trip up there within the next couple years.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts