M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off the black beast at the dealers yesterday for a rear Metz260 install. Hopefully he'll call me today cuz I'm itching to ride and the weather is tops!... In the meantime I'm finishing up the kitchen floor (tile) install so the wifey will be happy..
Oh yeah BTW..It's my Birthday!! ..49 years young and still hangin.

Have a great day bros.........

·
Registered
908 Posts
Happy Birthday Jib.... :bigthumbsup: Get that thang back and fire that mutha up...Rode to the Deck in Gruene today.....Thought you would be ready....
:doorag:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U fellas are too much..Tks for the BDay greetings..Won't get the beast back until Tuesday a.m. (Dealer closed Sun/Mon) but then I'll be super ready and see how that 260 rides. Also should get their interpretation of the "greasy" substance rear wheel well.
For the Tx bunch (or anyone else interested) this Sat, 15 Jul in San Antonio there's "High Rollers Rev it Up for Kids" (revitupforkidss.sjhr-satx.org) poker run, etc.
and in Lockhart the "Summer Bash" Bike Show, music, food, etc. (Lockharthispanicchamberofcommerce.com)
Perhaps I'll see another 109er....Hmmmm
Personally, I'm shooting up to Lockhart as I'm in S.A. every day anyway....NOT riding the last week or so sukkks, but being able to check the board once a while lessens the pain...Again, a BIG-UPS to all..Tks, Ride Safe  ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh BTW, I finished the kitchen floor and I have one happy 'ol lady...Amazing the things that can get done around the house if you're not riding or on this board...Que sera, sera.....C-Ya :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts