M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for in put from 9ers. that has ran them, and what kind of milage you got out of them? Thanks Guy's...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Torq, I have an 07' an Ive ran nothing but mets. sense I got rid of the stock tire until last yr. Now I'm running on Cobra's and love them. Not that I didn't like the mets., but the cobra's wear a lot better as in evenly from one side of the tire to the other! And they are just as sticky as the mets. But I went back to the stock 240 cause this particular tire has 12/32 of tread compared to ALL the other tires and sizes of tires that are ether 7/32 or 8/32 of tread. my average mileage from the mets. were about 4500 miles and on this Cobra if got 5000 miles on them now and it looks like I'm going to get another 3500 or so. An no the 240 isn't as cool looking as the 250 or the 260 but compared to the price an mileage, I'll take the 240.:bigthumbsup: Sry this was so long I just got up from a nap. lol

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So the Avon has 4/32 more tread right from the get go! At least that Model Avon does anyway. You run them up front?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I am running an Avon 300 on the rear and I have about 1,500 miles on it and still looks new. I have had the Metz 260 and 280 on and I cannot seem to notice the difference between the Avon and Metz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts