M109 Rider Forums banner

After hearing some riders come from Sportbikes, lets take an age poll.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Age doesn't matter, we're all 109ers, (109er sounds like the next gold rush!!)

29, owned a V45 @ 16, ninja 750 @ 17, 95 Magna @ 19, damn took another 10 years to find the right bike!

·
Registered
181 Posts
43 years old going on 21

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm 43. I think it is awesome how many 20-somethings are buying this bike. I believe this will put a big hurt on HD in another 15 to 20 years because they are not coming out with bikes that appeal to the younger sport bike riders. I believe the last stats I saw was that the average HD buyer is now 50.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Dunno about the average age of the 109R....but I think the oldest one is 4 or 5 months old...didn't they come out in April? ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
OK...what have you youngsters been up to? My earlier post declaring that I am five years younger than whatever JR's Dad says he is....is gone?

You should know that I take this to now signify that I am ageless! :bigthumbsup:

In which case:

Knock the bung off that keg, bring on the wild women and slip another nickel in the jukebox. ;)

LG

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

--Mark Twain

·
Registered
287 Posts
LionsGate said:
Knock the bung off that keg, bring on the wild women and slip another nickel in the jukebox. ;)

LG
With all due respect Sir. LG you just dated your self with that comment about the juke box. :a20:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ruben said:
With all due respect Sir. LG you just dated your self with that comment about the juke box. :a20:
Now what in damned tarnation do you mean, boy? Don't tell me it's up to a dime!

LG :yikes:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well LionsGate, guess this is a challenge to the "Throne".....in Nov. 08 I'll be 2 years shy of collecting "Partial Social Security".

I alway jested with my kids that I was going to live long enough to be a burden on them! I'm there :D :D :D :D

I've reached a milestone in life! "Old in Body" but "Young at Heart" 8) 8) 8)

I'm the target of retailers.......Retired, everything paid off and discretionary income :D :D :D

Whenever someone young says Sir or Mister I have to look around....I think they're talking to someone else :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mickey Mantel once said, when being interviewed, "Had I known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself"....that's wisdom :eek: :eek: :eek:

I have to take my glasses off as I'm writing this and I have a 19 inch monitor :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've been receiving offers from AARP to join for seven years ;) ;) ;)

My motto......"live and treat each day as if it were your last" :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Lastly....have a appreciation for the entire spectrum of life, learn something new everyday and be thankful for your blessings.

bob109

G

·
46 here. Feel alot older many days unless I am riding my 109. Man when I ride that bike, I feel like a kid again.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Bob109:

"I have to take my glasses off as I'm writing this and I have a 19 inch monitor."

Got you beat, Bob...my glasses have gone missing at the moment but I have a 23" monitor. ;)

LG

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm 60 and will be 61 Nov 9th.I guess I'm the oldest "9 er" in this forum. :eek:
But when I get on the bike,I feel like a kid :D Really like rippin' around on my beast.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Let's just say I can remember "Kung-Fu Fighting" as a hit on the radio...

·
Registered
71 Posts
XXIX

1 - 20 of 103 Posts