M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm supposed to go to that area for questions but I tried that w/no luck. Can anyone tell me how to get an avatar to work? It looks easy enough but when it says its done uploading it doesn't seem to take. Is there a box I'm supposed to check to send it to the right place? This doesn't seem to be rocket science yet I can't get it to work.

·
Registered
600 Posts
How big is the picture you're trying to use? This is one of Lamont's responses to another person who was having trouble:

"The avatar should be in a jpg format and no wider than 140 pixels wide. If you have resized your picture to those parameters and are still having trouble then go ahead and email me the picture and I will load it for you."

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
slowpoke387 said:
I know I'm supposed to go to that area for questions but I tried that w/no luck. Can anyone tell me how to get an avatar to work? It looks easy enough but when it says its done uploading it doesn't seem to take. Is there a box I'm supposed to check to send it to the right place? This doesn't seem to be rocket science yet I can't get it to work.
Send it to me and I'll fix it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. Where should I send it? Sorry to bother you, I know I should be able to figure this out. BTW, I'm new on here, can ya' tell?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts