M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to propose an Austin/Houston Meet-N-Greet
I think some of the Houston folks have met up with each other, but I am not sure about those of us in Austin.

I have yet to see another 109 on the road :eek:

I would think that a ride to La Grange or Columbus would be fairly easy from both Austin and Houston.

Maybe meet for burgers or something????

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm in! But I ride a Roadie. :D
How's about meeting in Brenham, or Chapel Hill, or even Hempsted.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I'm still waiting to buy my 109 I'm afraid 8(

Just found out I'm going to be moving to Phoenix and think I'd rather wait and buy the bike once I get out there, going to be too busy between now and then to ride much anyway. Also, I'm starting to warm up the the red ones that are coming out in 2007 and it will probably be January or so before I can buy one now anyway :(

hehe.. not the same thing but if you guys need a cager with a truck to follow you around (just in case) then let me know by PM before then and I'll try and make it. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Sounds like a great idea.....La Grange is a good mid point though there are plenty of others . Lots of decent country roads to ride as well......

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Need houston to buy into this for it to work...
The meeting place and route can be hammered out when we know it's gonna happen   :bigthumbsup:

Edit !!

Shriker is in Houston... Well, so far we have one from Houston, One from Austin, and one from SA.
Need more.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
Need Houston to buy into this for it to work...
The meeting place and route can be hammered out when we know it's gonna happen :bigthumbsup:

Edit !!

Shriker is in Houston... Well, so far we have one from Houston, One from Austin, and one from SA.
Need more.....
Depending on the weather and day, I would go! Might even bring couple other riders (non-M riders).

Anywhere between Giddings and Brenham is a good half way point for an Austin/Houston MnG. But, getting a good location with Austin, SA, and Houston would be around Columbus. I know a great little town that a lot of bike riders go to, Fayetteville. (Just north of Columbus). I did a Sat. run once and hit Fayetteville had lunch at a little town cafe. Approx. another 25 riders showed up. Kinda a popular spot for bike riders..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Man I'll come in for that ride from near Dallas! :eek: Get a time and date set (any week except July 14 through 23 or so, riding thru Blue Ridge mountains on my 109 then :bigthumbsup:). Would love to ride that part of Texas!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
OYChoppa said:
I'm in! But I ride a Roadie. :D
How's about meeting in Brenham, or Chapel Hill, or even Hempsted.
It don't matter what you ride just that you ride.
I'm in if the day is right :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Fayetteville is great , ConnRadd......two good places to eat (the ONLY two places to eat) , neat town square with lots of parking. Good geographic location between Austin and Houston. Have a good friend who lives there.......

·
Registered
289 Posts
I was impressed with Fayetteville.
Where ever we decide, just let me know... Maybe we can get a few of us Houston crew, find a meeting point and a group of us ride out together... Might even find a FM roads to make the trip even better.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
593 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
at a harley dealership lol
There is also a Suki dealer on the same lot, besides it was a free party and it didn't matter what you rode just as long as you did. There were a lot of good people out there. I met two really cool members, Moto & T-Rod and we all hung out and had a great time. Sorry you missed out P. It was great watching others gawk at the 109's. That is a great pic from a camera phone, props Moto :beer3:. By the way I'm ready to roll out, time and place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts