M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been ridin' my 109 since March 16th and still haven't ran across another. I know ya'll are there somewhere. I ride every weekend in hill country and usually wind up at Bubba's Deck in Gruene every Sat & Sunday. I propose a meeting of 109's there on Sunday, Aug 13 at High Noon. Good beer, burgers and eye candy on the river. See you there. (Hope this is enough notice? :eek:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hogthong said:
Been ridin' my 109 since March 16th and still haven't ran across another. I know ya'll are there somewhere. I ride every weekend in hill country and usually wind up at Bubba's Deck in Gruene every Sat & Sunday. I propose a meeting of 109's there on Sunday, Aug 13 at High Noon. Good beer, burgers and eye candy on the river. See you there. (Hope this is enough notice? :eek:
I live in Pflugerville, not too far from Austin. I can't make the Aug.13th meetup, I'll be out of town. Maybe another time, sounds like a great ride to Gruene. Keep me posted...
Erwin

·
Registered
721 Posts
I can meet today or tomorrow !!!

I too have yet to see another 109 on the road... Very odd.

Edit !!!

I suppose today is too late, and tomorrow is still short notice for most.

The 13th it is!!!

.......Send a reminder my way??  :redfaced:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm not from y'alls area but I've been told by the local dealer they've only sold 5 in our area and only seen one other 109 here in Tyler.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was at Bubba's today at High Noon after a short Hill Country ride and I will be there tomorrow (Sunday ) at High Noon again for about an hour. Come on down!! Just down the hill from Gruene Hall on the Guadalupe.....

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hogthong...

Thanx for the invite!!   :bigthumbsup:

Me and the wife had a good time   :bigthumbsup:
We met up with some HD's and didnt get back home until about 9:00 PM LOL !!!
They took us to a few little hole in the walls, wound up somewhere over by I-10.
Not sure how we got there, long story....
The guy that walked up right before you left was on a brand spanking new FLH with only about 100 miles on it.
Watched him lay it in the gravel... Stealer tags still on it. OUCH !!  :eek:
Couple of scrapes here and there on the bike, he was ok other than his pride  :redfaced:

Anyways, hope to see you around again soon....   :bigthumbsup:  :doorag:
Maybe some pics coming, depends on how well they turn out.

Oh ya, took my second HD today... Custom S&S chopper thingy. He was solo and thought he was fast  :D
Got a pic of his machine I think... Will check and maybe post tonight or tomorrow  :doorag:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, Prowler - Nice meeting ya'll too. Nice to see two "109ers" lined up together at Bubba's Deck. Hope to see ya'll again soon. And need some more of the Austin-San Antonio gang to join us!! 8)

Ride Safe :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
We'll try these.....

Here's the fast ones  :D

These are the bikes we was rollin with....

This one THOUGHT it was fast....

FLH, before the gravel lay down... Guess it's broke in now :joke: :D

This one didnt want to start sometimes.... And died one or twice at intersections :redfaced:
Notice the sign?? "Boot Scootin" 12-12 LOL !!!!

Ex- :cop: Bike??, guy says he got it at auction for 10 Grand...

Had a Great time, didnt know Gruene was so biker friendly !!
Custom bikes all over that little town... WAS AWSOMEÂ Â :bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts