M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i thought it was about time to put up my bike. i'v had it since last year bought it brand new in 09. got hit by a car about 2-3 months after having it with only 1800 miles on the bike. worked on it here and there during the winter and when i had free time. it was a LE with a white with blue stripe i ended up going with pearl white with a black stripe to go with the rest of the black on the bike. and this is how it came out...
p, li { white-space: pre-w p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

p, li { white-space: pre-wr

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; } p, li { white-space: pre-wrap;

·
Registered
263 Posts
Definitaly a sharp bike bro. I really like what you did with it. Would you mind telling us a little about that rear fender. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
this is a bit easier to view...... looks good bro I like what you have done!!!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
about time u showed that thing off
yeah yeah....

the fender i got from hotshoe as a blank and cut and trimmed and fitted it to my liking. the seat i made out of fiberglass foamed and had a local guy stitch it up for me. where the blinkers are that part that goes from the gas tank to the blinkers is the stock part i just cut it and fiber glassed the lights in and made it flow under the seat. rims,air ride,intake,gi-pro (that i still have to get to work), grips,hand heaters,mirrors,powder coated all the chrome black... cant think of what else i did atm.. and thanks for blowing up the pics they didn't come out to bad for a cell phone camera.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
1st glad your ok, 2nd bike looks killer :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
That looks awesome! I like that fender better than any other I've seen. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Is that a set of Big Radius pipes or did you make them yourself? They look great too, like it means business.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Love the bike Bro, but the pipes are nasty looking...

Buy some cobra swepts black them out and they will finish it off nicely:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love the bike Bro, but the pipes are nasty looking...

Buy some cobra swepts black them out and they will finish it off nicely:bigthumbsup:
the pipes are cobra swepts. the bike went down on the right side and marked up the chrome covers. i took the covers off and and sent the pipes out to jet hot. when i got them back i didn't notice that there was a 3-4 inch dent where the foot peg is. the black brought it out i never noticed it before. so i could either wrap and paint the wrap or get new pipes i guess i could see if i could get a set of covers from cobra. i'm undecided on the wrap myself after a while the paint flakes off you have to keep up on it.

and thanks for the comments everyone!

·
Registered
183 Posts
:congrats:sick lookin bike man really like it... i was lookin and i could find where the front blinkers are... are they on it and i'm just missin em?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts