M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an Open House at Aurora Suzuki this coming weekend. I heard something about girls in bikinis washing bikes and there should be some pretty cool stuff going on...sales etc.

The Tacoma KSU (Kick Stands Up) time is 1030 saturday morning. There should be about 5 or 6 guys at Tacoma Motorsports around 0930 to 1030 and we plan on being up at Aurora around 1200.

Fuel up, bring cash for the sales and bike wash and we will see yopu there.:bigthumbsup:

PM me if you need instructions on how to get to Tacoma Motorsports.

Sean

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*****Update****

The Bikini bike wash is free!:drool: I think they may except tips....be nice guys.
They have $39.95 oil changes, BBQ, prizes and 20% off ALL parts INCLUDING special orders!:bigthumbsup: That should be pretty cool.

The bike wash is from 12 to 4 pm rain or shine.:pop:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Danger stuck working Saturdays this month hopefully not next month too! I met some of the guys from there and I think one was the owner of Aurora at the International Motorcycle Show they seen pretty legit. I'd like to go see the store but haven't gotten down that way!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I might head down after a morning appointment. Need to show off the new saddle.

Stingray is bad ass. Snakeskin ain't bad either.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might head down after a morning appointment. Need to show off the new saddle.

Stingray is bad ass. Snakeskin ain't bad either.
Man you where not kidding about that saddle! That was bad ass! I like how the tank bra matched it, you realy have a nice scheme going on your bike. It was great to meet you and the other 3 m109r riders at the wash, I would have brought the camera but after seeing how hot the washers where it is probabably best I don't have proof of my outing for the wife.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bike Wash!!!

I second that!!! They were Hella Cute and as my Pappy use to say "If you can't remember it, don't do it" and that way you will never get in trouble!!!
LOL

But that Gal in the Yellow Polka dot Bikini will be in my thoughts for quite some time!!!!

Scrubdude

and yes it was great to see some other NINER's and shoot the chit!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yeah, I got a couple of shots with my phone, just to send to buddies to show what they were missing! I'll work on getting them up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We been talking about getting a biki bike wash going in Tacoma and possibly in Renton....summer aint over yet :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts