M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The guys up in Aurora at the Suzuki dealership by the same name, are putting on a bike night on August 7th....sounds like it is all day and into the night. I hear there will be prizes, food, discounts, etc... I am going to this one, if anyone would like to go along or show up let me know.

If there are any riders from Tacoma, Lakewood, Olympia, or further south. I will be at Eagle leather at hwy512, I5 and South Tacoma way intersection. Show time 0830 KSU at 0930 to Tacoma Motorsports, short meet up there and on to Aurora at 1130...arrival at Aurora Suzuki APX 1230 to 1300. I hope they have another Bike Wash....you know why:evil:

·
Registered
924 Posts
I do not think I will be on this one (working) I was wondering where on aurora this dealer is? Is it the one near green lake?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is on Aurora ave....where the traffic sucks. The whole event is running all day as per my understanding. Should be a great event, these guys realy take care of the Suzuki owners.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bike night!!!

Hey there,

I live just a few minutes away from there, so I will drop by to see whats up!!

Scrubdude:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry to have missed it, moving and preparing for the St. Helen's run took priority, I hope to make the next one. Please keep us informed, Thanks Man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts