M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's official the GA Meet and Greet will be Saturday August 7th!!! As of right now we are sticking with the initial agenda but are making a few phone calls so it could be tweaked some but not much. Stay tuned to this thread and lets get ready for a good time!! :bigthumbsup:

Rain Delay will be August 21st!! If the weather just looks to bad to chance it this will be our make up day!!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
SWEET! I'm ready to ride, see some new roads, and make some more friends. Bring it! :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
awesome. we ll be there! cant wait.:bigthumbsup:
you guys-lucky and bobby-are going to learn to lock the door when T-bud is around.:joke: then again that shower scene IS kinda hot.

·
Registered
735 Posts
you guys-lucky and bobby-are going to learn to lock the door when T-bud is around.:joke: then again that shower scene IS kinda hot.
Can we go back to the pld policy /...... dont ask, dont tell
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I thought you said we had to lock the door for other reasons when T-Bud was around. :D :joke:

This is great guys!! I wasn't expecting participation from out of town but that is awesome.

·
Registered
209 Posts
:mad: Unfortunatly I can't make the 7th, but I promise I won't :pray: for rain so I can come on the 21st.

Ride safe :doorag:

:D Don

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey guys I'll be on vacation that week, hopefully we will be back in time. We will be leaving on the Sunday before and staying through out the week. Right now it's a 70/30 % I'll be back in time.....:clap2:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts