M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,

Please check the first post on the first tread of the sticky tread, there you can find all the planned rides by month...

Anyway, this one, like the others was planned back in the spring time, it should be a good time for all.
Many airplanes on display and many more flying, never mind the one we will be arriving on!!:doorag::doorag: our bike is just like our personal flying jet!
We have already passed the half point of the riding season( at least for me) so less excuses and more riding, would like to see our regular turn out, that alone would be great!
:D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is the site, you can even purchase tickets online but we need to make sure about the date: http://www.boston-newenglandairshow.com/index.php
Save yourself $5.00 if you buy in advance $20.00 or the day of show $25.00
Parking is $10.00 and I send a email to the organizer to find out about motorcycling parking, lets see.

I also found out that that Brazilian Air Squadron will be performing too, to me is special because the last time I saw them I was 10 years old back in the old country(same age as my son), looking forward to watch one more time!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great Joe!! Afdad should be here on the 11th from North Dakota.
Another thing, they will have parking just for bikes so we are not between cars!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be nice to see some 9'rs at the show, I will be there with my family Saturday, show up give me a call we can meet inside.
Be there early, it will be a FULL house!!!
Gates open at 8:00, show starts at 9:00.

Keep on rolling!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Andre there's no charge to see the blue angels in all the years I've gone
you can donate but no charge Unless Obama is taxing the air shows now
:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andre there's no charge to see the blue angels in all the years I've gone
you can donate but no charge Unless Obama is taxing the air shows now
:dontknow:
Phil, the last ai show I went there was no charge just a donation for the parking but this show in Portsmouth you have to buy tickets to get in...

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Guys it's our 1st. football game of the season and were @ home this Saturday! And I know this will come as a shock, but guess who Announces the games:dontknow: Heres a hint! He's the QUIET one of us:-\

BUT Phil and Andre, have a ball:bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts