M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AUGUST 14/15.. St.Helens Run

O.K. here we go we have been saying for months now thats were going to do this run.. My Girls Softball All-Star team is done and It's now time to plan..

This is a 1 day run for those who choose and the others that want to party after feel free at my place!!! (SAt the 14th)

The event goes like this! North comes down and South goes up, East comes west. We will meet at I-5 and Hwy 12 (spiffys resturant or the Shell station 10:00am) dont matter same parking lot(East side of I-5)... After we meet up there we will then go East towards Randall and meet the folks Coming from the Eastern side of the state (Again The Shell Station there). Would like to be at Randall around 12:00 and then cruise the East side of Mt.St.Helens towards windy Ridge, Stop there for the View's then cruise the Mt's and Lake's (Swift, Yale,) When we reach Cougar we will take Hwy503 South toward Battle Ground were I will Have Burgers/ Dogs/ chips/ Watermellon at my Place.. THATS WHAT I WILL PROVIDE BUT THE BEER IS ON YOU ALL!!! Everbody is welcome to stay the night in tents on my Five Flat Acers or Book a room (5min) away at the Best Western in town. There will also be a bon-fire that Saturday night as well. You dont have to stay but are welcome to...

Any Questions P.M. me and if you need my # P.M. me...

Alright Collin will post the Map up soon... Again all are welcome and your Ladys too, try to give me a heads up on How many so I know how much food to Buy...

Thanks Everbody and lets ride....
Dave/Doberman :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Have a great run guys. Be there soon.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O.K. folks this is the monthly Get-Together for AUGUST! It's in 2.1/2weeks. So if your down for Riding around the Mt. make sure you get permission in time from the misses or just bring Her along...

As A reminder if your going respond! So I "again" know how much food to Buy.. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm tentative at this point. I haven't gotten August schedule yet. I will try and switch schedules if I'm still on Saturdays.

·
Registered
168 Posts
hey dave, i am really hopin i can swing this one...i have been wanting to do the mt. st. helens ride since i started riding in 06.
its probably gonna be a bit of a stretch as a 1 dayer so i'm gonna have to do some talking to the gf.
i'd love to stick around for the party and bonfire too.
i'll get back to ya, but for now put me as a definitely maybe!

·
Registered
264 Posts
tentative.....depends on training and the little lady. How about other bikes are they welcome? Mostly just a couple of Busas.

·
Registered
924 Posts
People from the North look here: http://www.bing.com/maps/#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==

People from the South look here: http://www.bing.com/maps/#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

people from the East look here: http://www.bing.com/maps/#JmNwPTQ2L...4NjA0LTU4MjhfX19lXyZtb2RlPUQmcnRvcD0wfjB+MH4=

North ,south meet @Spiffy's @ exit 68 over to Randle to meet the east and then go look at something blown up and onward to the Dave's 1st annual HootNani

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"BUSA'S" sure, if there riding with you and are down for St.Helens and haveing a good time bring them along just try to give me a head count as we get closer fella's... dont want to buy food for 10-15 and next thing I have 20-30... :bigthumbsup:

I understand work and trying to make plans but this is going to be a lot of fun and beautiful views..

If you are thinking of coming the Best Western Inn & Suites.### is
360-687-8881 or Toll Free 1-866-676-8222 or you can visit the web site at BESTWESTERNBATTLEGROUND.COM

Dave

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hi Everybody. Remember me? The oh-so-frequent poster! :eek:

Dave, you can count Cyndi and I in for this one but I will only show up if I can sleep in the house. I don't like tents... just saying. :a20:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO you live so far away!!!! Funny Guy!!! I have a Air Mattress with your name all over it..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
WOW, I thought this was an event that everbody was jazzed about doing.
Not to much feed back? I'll keep checking back in from time to time... How about you Eastern folks? Coming?

Or How about this if your coming, lets try and get a head count!
I understand maybe's but were getting closer now!

1. doctor D.
2. Bullrider
3. Collin
4. Doberman
5. Rexman109
6. Zweegie
7. Quinn
8. James
9. HOTMOPR + 1
10. BmrBmr
11.? your name Here...... :hot:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Don't be surprised. We had at least 10 bikes lined up for Tri-City meet last month, and it ended up being me and Cameron. Everyone is real anxious to commit when a ride is announced, then you slowly watch them all back out one by one :)

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
So far the plan is Ang. will drive down later and meet us at Daves house for the party. We will spend the night at my cousins and ride back North Sunday.
I will be riding with maybe two others from the Everett region

1 - 20 of 120 Posts