M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to Washington DC on Aug 28th? I would like to go and was seeing who might be going?
I'm not going to say what it's for ...I figure I'd let you guys guess.:D

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's about 2.5 - 3 hrs from here. I bet it will be hard to find a place to stay...:-\ Hopefully it'll be nice and I'll just sleep outside along the road.;)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'd Rather....

* ... slide down a barbed wire banister into a bucket of alcohol than...

* ... drink a gallon of turpentine and piss on a forest fire than...
* ... watch Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne mud wrestle in the nude than...
* ... bungee jump with the harness tied to my penis with your mom lying naked in the landing zone than... :eek:

Better yet...

I'd rather you go!!:bigthumbsup::duck::duck:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
what's going on? I live in the Metro vicinity. MoCo Md.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd Rather....

* ... slide down a barbed wire banister into a bucket of alcohol than...

* ... drink a gallon of turpentine and piss on a forest fire than...
* ... watch Rosie O'Donnell and Roseanne mud wrestle in the nude than...
* ... bungee jump with the harness tied to my penis with your mom lying naked in the landing zone than... :eek:

Better yet...

I'd rather you go!!:bigthumbsup::duck::duck:
I know what you mean. I can't stand going to Washington DC. The only times I've gone there is for business and I still feel like I need a bath to get the scum off me when I leave.

But this time I'm going to make an exception and try to Restore Honor!:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
1,218 Posts
I know what you mean. I can't stand going to Washington DC. The only times I've gone there is for business and I still feel like I need a bath to get the scum off me when I leave.

But this time I'm going to make an exception and try to Restore Honor!:bigthumbsup:
:agree:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This needs a Bump after the last few days.:eek:

Anyone going on their 9?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can you say....Glen Beck Lol !!!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
940 Posts
Watch out for the "plants" and "intruders" (not suzuki intruders).

The main stream media will lie and spin this 360%....If they cover it.

Who ever goes I envy you, be safe and watch your back.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Watch out for the "plants" and "intruders" (not suzuki intruders).

The main stream media will lie and spin this 360%....If they cover it.

Who ever goes I envy you, be safe and watch your back.
The "New" Black panther party is planning on stirring things up a bit. That shows how messed up they are. This is just about restoring honor and history to the United states. This isn't an anti-obama rally.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let us know if you'll be up there. right now I think Distant1 is coming with me.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Unfortunately, I won't be able to ride :doorag: to DC for this event. However, my father-in-law and I plan on attending. Can't wait to see how the media puts their spin on this event.:D Time for Americans to take America back.:pray:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Unfortunately, I won't be able to ride :doorag: to DC for this event. However, my father-in-law and I plan on attending. Can't wait to see how the media puts their spin on this event.:D Time for Americans to take America back.:pray:
Distant1 and I are going. We thought about riding to Hagerstown, MD then taking the bus, but we want to ride all the way in! I'll PM you my cell in case you guys are around.:clap2:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks like I'll be riding to Wildwood NJ for that day. Looks like about 10 people from here going on that ride.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks like I'll be riding to Wildwood NJ for that day. Looks like about 10 people from here going on that ride.
Are you taking a bus from there or can you get on the Metro?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.