M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been too busy doing "other" crap and have not hit the park yet this year. Who's in for the loop?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
this ride may be on the wing - me and the wife got on the 9 to ride to Jackson for dinner and a mile from the house the clutch cable went again - only 10,000 miles on this cable :verymad: went back home and took old fateful (wing)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark what are the chances of doing this Saturday 21 it just make for a long day and then go to work monday :dontknow:
I've been out of town.

Rob can't do Saturdays from last I remember, So that's why I went with Sunday.

Is that still your situation Rob?

I can go either way.

My internet is down at home so call me if you want to talk about it.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob and I need to get a Yosemite trip in to catch up with you anyway Russ.:D

Have a safe run to pismo, and I'll see you in Vegas.

·
Registered
721 Posts
You guy's have a safe ride!
I will be coming home from oregon that weekend so I will not be able to make it but I am in any ride after that..............:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Travel safe Rick, we'll see if we can get a run in before Vegas.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
That would be nice to ride again ! been side tracked for a while............

See ya soon buddy.

4 weeks till Vegas, and only 3 weeks till we take off to head to Vegas the long way......................:bigthumbsup:

Travel safe Rick, we'll see if we can get a run in before Vegas.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Alright Mark. There's a Shell station on the right when you get off Grant Line road exit in Tracy. Just give me a time to be there!

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
You know, I had thought about trying to cruise up and make this ride, but since I am off of work for 2 week on the up and coming ride, I just can't swing the days off. :drool:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rob, I will have two bikes with me. An old friend and his father. I think we'll be at the shell station about 815 to 830, Then we'll meet up with Russ in Manteca by 9.

Russ and I will have Yosemite pass's with us so we should get eight bikes or people in the park without any fee's.:bigthumbsup:

Wayne, we'll see you soon brother, but it would have been great to see you and the Connie sooner.:D

Lunch will be at the usual spot by Mono lake, so once we pack up as a group we can get some snacks and half of us will have bags on the bike to help those who don't.

Should be a great run. If anyone has any questions feel free to call.
408-687-7846

Ride well:doorag:
Mark

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Look like I will be there on this one :bigthumbsup: I will be there early. I will be across the street from the gas station at Perkos. north east corner hwy 120 & hwy99 manteca. Mark it's 15 miles from where the tracy guys are meeting in tracy might have them meet in manteca. just thinking one less stop :dontknow:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Hey Mark,
How much do you charge to carry stuff in your bags for other people??? I ride with some hardley guys that want to charge for that kind of stuff, i guess they have to try to recoup some of there money that they spent on the bike..:joke::D
Rob, I will have two bikes with me. An old friend and his father. I think we'll be at the shell station about 815 to 830, Then we'll meet up with Russ in Manteca by 9.

Russ and I will have Yosemite pass's with us so we should get eight bikes or people in the park without any fee's.:bigthumbsup:

Wayne, we'll see you soon brother, but it would have been great to see you and the Connie sooner.:D

Lunch will be at the usual spot by Mono lake, so once we pack up as a group we can get some snacks and half of us will have bags on the bike to help those who don't.

Should be a great run. If anyone has any questions feel free to call.
408-687-7846

Ride well:doorag:
Mark

G

·
My ST1300 forum buddies are doing a run to Yosemite that same weekend. But I can't make it either way. So Ya'll have fun and wave to each other. I'm "Blue bye You" on that forum incase you should talk to any of them. I don't know if you're going to go out to that side of the park, but they're having lunch at 2PM in Lee Vining in case you're in the area then.:doorag:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hey Mark,
How much do you charge to carry stuff in your bags for other people??? I ride with some hardley guys that want to charge for that kind of stuff, i guess they have to try to recoup some of there money that they spent on the bike..:joke::D
:joke::joke: at times I think I have had more of others stuff on my bike than mine.

hay Apl you going to make it for lunch 120 & 395 it's ONLY 330 miles one way, in 6 HR at 100+ HEAT

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Hey Mark,
No charge, they just can't say the bags are ugly, or they have to watch me eat and drink while they can't because they had no way to bring it.:D

Kinda like how I almost always ride the with bike set up for two up. I've had to bring friends home a few times for break downs or accidents. Good to be ready for options.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts