M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on Oregon M109 riders. George Fox University in Newberg is having their annual motorcycle run. They have 2 different runs you can do, the first one is to Tillamook and back which is $38 per person. This includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. The second one is $28 per person which is a 115 mile run throught the Yamhill wine country and that includes dinner. It would be nice if any of you could chime in on this wether you can or can't make it. I always see Washingtons threads covered with replies, so lets see what we can do, i have seen several M109's on the road here in Oregon and it would be great to get us all together.

Ride safe
BDK
http://www.georgefox.edu/alumni/events/motorcycle-rally-2010/index.html

·
Registered
791 Posts
any sort of local ride sounds great! :bigthumbsup:

What if some don't have or want to spend the $? Maybe a zero $ ride too!? ...just tag along and skip the food? :dontknow:

It'd be great to get as many 9's together as possible. :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
I say just join us on the leavenworth run in june.. If you havent been there, I hear it's one hell of a good time and quite a few of us are starting to chime in on this one... By the way dont forget about the Vegas International meet this Sept and the Oyster run in Anacortes the last weekend in Sept... That's the big party that's happening...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool Doberman, i will check them out. When does PIR wednesdays start back up?? let me know if you get down this way at anytime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another Oregon Rider

I have been wanting to ride with some fellow 9 riders, but I have a HS Reunion that weekend.
Do any of you go to Beaches at PIR, I heard its busy every Wednesday night? I'm from Eugene/Springfield, so I will only make it to a few.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I havn't been yet, but want to go. If any of you could let me know a week in advance i could meet you somewhere. I work just 3 min. from I5 so meeting up is not a problem.

keep in touch
Rich

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As we get closer to that date or if sooner, just let me know and i will meet up with any of you.

c ya
BDK

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'll get on there web site and let you all know when they start up! Went a lot last year and plan on it again this year... One word of advice Eat before you enter, food sucks and it's pricey but lots to look at and watch with Drag races, to 300 cars/ trucks, and 200-300 bikes that show up, live music, beer garden... :pop: :beer2:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sounds great and great advice. Can't wait

:a18:

thanks
bdk

·
Registered
800 Posts
BEACHES CRUISE IN !

O.K. here it is !
The Beaches Cruise in Starts June 2nd and runs every wed. night, Gates open at 4pm and go till people get tired or raceing is done usually 11pm. This will carry on all summer long till Sept.29th this is the last day on there schedual...

Did I say EVERY WED. NIGHT...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts