M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. here we go we have been saying for months now thats were going to do this run.. My Girls Softball All-Star team is done and It's now time to plan..

This is a 1 day run for those who choose and the others that want to party after feel free at my place!!! (SAt the 14th)

The event goes like this! North comes down and South goes up, East comes west. We will meet at I-5 and Hwy 12 (spiffys resturant or the Shell station 10:00am) dont matter same parking lot(East side of I-5)... After we meet up there we will then go East towards Randall and meet the folks Coming from the Eastern side of the state (Again The Shell Station there). Would like to be at Randall around 12:00 and then cruise the East side of Mt.St.Helens towards windy Ridge, Stop there for the View's then cruise the Mt's and Lake's (Swift, Yale,) When we reach Cougar we will take Hwy503 South toward Battle Ground were I will Have Burgers/ Dogs/ chips/ Watermellon at my Place.. THATS WHAT I WILL PROVIDE BUT THE BEER IS ON YOU ALL!!! Everbody is welcome to stay the night in tents on my Five Flat Acers or Book a room (5min) away at the Best Western in town. There will also be a bon-fire that Saturday night as well.

Any Questions P.M. me and if you need my # P.M. me...

Alright Collin will post the Map up soon... Again all are welcome and your Ladys too, try to give me a heads up on How many so I know how much food to Buy...

Thanks Everbody and lets ride....
Dave/Doberman :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on, this has got to be do-able for some of you, It's going to be a good time... dont miss out on meeting some Washington Riders and great BBQ ya'll... Tour St.Helens, who's not down for that.... All the way around or meet the pack at Windy Ridge.. (around 1-1:30)

Anyways I hope you all make it!!!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hey! Sounds like a hoot.

I will let you know if I cannot make it.

I'd be down for camping too. Sounds like a blast.

5 acres? AWESOME!

How many 9's do you think will attend?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well we had 15 show up at our Leavenworth Run and if some of the local Guy's attend this one it could be 15-20 but that wishful thinking.. I hope everbody makes it.... For the over nighter or even just the day run.... all I ask is if your coming and bringing a passenger let me know for the food prep....... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I am planning to meet at Spiffys with whomever is riding with me. Then I plan to ride to Vancouver and PARTY! I will be spending the night with family.
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Were getting closer folks?? 14th is next weekend and yes it's a Saturday

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quinn WHO. Long time stranger, hope you make it :a18:

·
Registered
18 Posts
RIDE

HAY IM DOWN IN SALEM IF QUINN RIDES UP I WILL TAGE ALONG WITH HIM DONT KNOW ANY OF YOU ALL IM JAMES HOPE TO MEET YA! ???

·
Registered
464 Posts
Quinn WHO. Long time stranger, hope you make it :a18:
Hey watch it! I think I will, I may even get a room @ the hotel there. James may even ride up with me he also from here. Wheres Mark?......... Mark are you out there?

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mark's having some bike issues as of 2 weeks ago when I talked to him. It does'nt want to fire!!! No Bang Bang in the piston...

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Or How about this if your coming, lets try and get a head count!
I understand maybe's but were getting closer now!

1. doctor D.
2. Bullrider
3. Collin
4. Doberman
5. Rexman109
6. Zweegie
7. Quinn
8. James
9.? your name Here...... :hot:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts