M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SA Riders: Coopers BBQ Run - (New Date) Sat 8/7

Sorry the short notice...

Any SA / surrounding area guys game for a Coopers BBQ run up to Llano? Game plan is up 281 to 71 to LLano (alternate - 281 to Burnet and 29 over to LLano). Grub on some fine Q. Then down 16 through Fredericksburg and swing over to Luckenbach. Meetup at the Valero at 1604 and Bulverde Rd. 9:30 meet - KSU at 10:00.

Yeah, I know...it'll be a little warm towards noon. That's why God created wind. Come one come all! :doorag:

**Update: 9:00 meetup - KSU 9:30**

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Wanna go on sat the 7th?? I am off that day...

·
Registered
885 Posts
Rain Run?

Thanks for the invite Ken. Is your better half Karen going? Its suppose to rain on Saturday, we could only be so lucky to get wet in this seering heat:nojoke:!

May the travel gods be with you:bigthumbsup:.

Ride on.....

·
Registered
908 Posts
Won't be able to make this one.. Got my grandgurls coming over.

And it's gonna be hot. In this heat, I would make a run to Coopers in New B and scoot over to Bubba's for a cool one :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Wanna go on sat the 7th?? I am off that day...
The 7th works for me. I'll amend the thread and change the date.

OK...due to popular demand, the date is changed to Sat 8/7. Same meetup time.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
The 7th works for me. I'll amend the thread and change the date.

OK...due to popular demand, the date is changed to Sat 8/7. Same meetup time.
you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe ya!

·
Registered
908 Posts
I may be able to make the 7th...BUT gotta buy the tube of freon to charge up my AC on the God Wing....Stand by :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may be able to make the 7th...BUT gotta buy the tube of freon to charge up my AC on the God Wing....Stand by :D
Freon? AC?? :eek: You know more about personal comfort than any man I know.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Cum on' all you CS 109'ers...Lets do a quickie to Llano. Would like to arrive in Llano by 1100. Eat and haul a$$ back to SA before it gets too hot. Great ride and meet with Steve and Steve (Dad). Been a while.
(Where you at David?) Maybe get Bobby and Deb to join. Make a morning out of it.. Always fun and gud eats..If it's too far and/or hot, we can do Coopers in NB.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Sweet even if it was just you me and OB that would be sweet...anyone else is a bonus...I may have a couple coming with me

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cum on' all you CS 109'ers...Lets do a quickie to Llano. Would like to arrive in Llano by 1100. Eat and haul a$$ back to SA before it gets too hot. Great ride and meet with Steve and Steve (Dad). Been a while.
(Where you at David?) Maybe get Bobby and Deb to join. Make a morning out of it.. Always fun and gud eats..If it's too far and/or hot, we can do Coopers in NB.
If we up the meetup time to 9a - KSU 9:30 I think that should get us to hook up with Steve and co. at Burnet around 10:45-11a and into LLano at 11:30ish if memory serves. How does that sound to everyone?

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
If we up the meetup time to 9a - KSU 9:30 I think that should get us to hook up with Steve and co. at Burnet around 10:45-11a and into LLano at 11:30ish if memory serves. How does that sound to everyone?
sounds great!

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Hey I think I can make this one too! I am off this weekend so Steve what time would be good to meet up at the church? I May be on the Buell though, trying to spred around some miles. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey I think I can make this one too! I am off this weekend so Steve what time would be good to meet up at the church? I May be on the Buell though, trying to spred around some miles. :bigthumbsup:
you bring your buell ill bring mine

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Sorry OB, I won't be able to make this ride. My bike is down for another 1 1/2 week. Waiting on a new exhaust to arrive. Bobby and Deb might be able to meet you.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
That would awesome!!! Meet at the church at about 1020-1030

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry OB, I won't be able to make this ride. My bike is down for another 1 1/2 week. Waiting on a new exhaust to arrive. Bobby and Deb might be able to meet you.
New exhaust?? What was wrong with that bad azz pipe you had on there?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts