M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's all meet up at SouthSide this week on bike night and try to get a ride organized. I'll be on a 07 Red debadged and clear turn lights. I know there are a few or you out there so let's see what we can do.

Bill

·
Registered
100 Posts
77 Do you do any duck hunting down there....I stayed in slidell in 2000 on my valk. Had a heck of a seafood dinner dam cant think of the name now. Stayed in a motel down the street from the honda dealer........There was a garage next to the motel that let me use there tools for a oil change.........They even dumped the oil for free. Great people. The seafood place was down the street from the honda dealer. Think maybe on the other side of the road. The wife and I did a New Orleans run.........That place scared her had me laughing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JT1700 said:
77 Do you do any duck hunting down there....I stayed in slidell in 2000 on my valk. Had a heck of a seafood dinner dam cant think of the name now.  Stayed in a motel down the street from the honda dealer........There was a garage next to the motel that let me use there tools for a oil change.........They even dumped the oil for free.  Great people. The seafood place was down the street from the honda dealer.  Think maybe on the other side of the road. The wife and I did a New Orleans run.........That place scared her had me laughing.
Sorry not a hunter...don't have time..lol The food here is the best in the country, always fresh seafood and you can't beat that cajun flair.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Got to meet Billiards today...  Nice fella.  Unfortunately, I was at work and he just HAD to come rub it in that I was stuck here at work while he was out riding his fine red 9'r. 

Looking forward to doing a ride soon Bill. 

Just gimme a call.  I'm available all Sundays and every other Saturday for a ride. 

1 - 5 of 5 Posts