M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's all meet up at SouthSide this week on bike night and try to get a ride organized. I'll be on a 07 Red debadged and clear turn lights. I know there are a few or you out there so let's see what we can do.

Bill

·
Registered
814 Posts
I think I saw you twice today. I was in my truck though. Saw you once as I was leaving work for lunch. You were turning onto the service road by wendys and the fireworks place and then as I was coming back from lunch you were coming from the same direction you were originally headed. This was about 12:30 - 1:30. Might see you tomorrow night at Southside.

-Chris

Billiards77 said:
Let's all meet up at SouthSide this week on bike night and try to get a ride organized. I'll be on a 07 Red debadged and clear turn lights. I know there are a few or you out there so let's see what we can do.

Bill

·
Registered
814 Posts
So did anyone try to go to "LAKE SOUTHSIDE" last night???? 

I was there.  Went in the truck.  After I dropped the 'lil lady off at the doorstep, I had to park in the Shell station parking lot and take a canoe to get there (just kiddin), but there was about 8 - 10 inches of water the entire main parking lot at southside.  The small lot on the "gas station side" was dry.   

I think I saw Billiards77 pass by on HWY 11.  We were inside eating and I just happened to be looking out the window and saw the silhouette of a 109 heading northbound. 

·
Registered
113 Posts
nate and I rode home from Stennis to Picayune in the pouring rain so there was no way we were going to attempt to go to SouthSide.... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts