1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cleaned up my rear end a lil bit.

before

after :

removed old turnsignals and hide some led strips under the rear cowl, fits perfectly with passanger seat as well..

cut some notches to run the cords thru

wiring..

p.s those are stock pipes fully debaffled :-0 (first)

·
Registered
306 Posts
looks really good bro , might try that one out on mine

·
Registered
367 Posts
(second)

btw, lets get a pic of it in the light.. i wanna see if the white led strip stands out when they're not on.

lets see that @ss shot!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
(second)

btw, lets get a pic of it in the light.. i wanna see if the white led strip stands out when they're not on.

lets see that @ss shot!
it does , but it also kinda looks like a reflection and u gotta kneeling down to really see it.... I can always take a red marker to it or red silaphane(spelling) plastic wrapping to it

ill take a day pic in a few, eating some left overs from xmas dinner

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi mate looks really good what are they like in the daytime can you see them clearly? and did you have to put a regulator on for the leds to work right tried some led blinkers on mine but they flashed to fast even though the sales guy said they had they thing in them so they wouldnt flash faster and yes iam still waiting to get the powercommander so i can have it dyno tuned will post the results if they ever import them will be great to see some dyno results for the m90s is that still your first tyre ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
That looke GREAT man!!!
I can see by the flash rate of the turn signal in your video that you found a replacement for the stock turn signal relay. Can you share the part number, name and where you got it? Also the location of it on the bike and any wiring modifications you had to do to adapt it to the wiring harness.

Thanks,
Cliff

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
While waiting for my rims to come back from the powder coater, i picked up some red vinyl to give the bike a little more character, however the 5 inch strip prooved to be a royal pain in the ass while to trying stick it to the bike cuz of the angle changes.. I ended up cutting the 5 inch strip down to 1inch free hand.. . so they are far from perfect cuts but hey its just a sticker after all, I played around with positions and styles and i liked the offset racing strip the most..

Once I get my glossy black rims back from coater it should look pretty Bad ass together i'm hoping.

Next up V-Chargers Air Intakes .. STAY TUNED!

@cjs45lj , I used a 10 ohm ceramic sand resistor but you can either put in a load equalizer or electronic flasher, I got mine from Radioshack 2$

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looking great Mike, can't wait to see it with the wheels back on. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Thx buddy!

bikes dirty, promise to clean her up when i get my wheels back so she can loook realll sexy (atleast to me ^_- ), I placed the modded intakes on the bike they arnt hooked up yet, going to spray paint the plate matt black tomorrow and silicone shut some edges and it'll be complete..

·
Registered
743 Posts
now that looks fantastic how much did the air covers cost and where did you get them did you just take the old chrome cover off and make a plate or did you have to cut them

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
now that looks fantastic how much did the air covers cost and where did you get them did you just take the old chrome cover off and make a plate or did you have to cut them
69$ each for the air intakes @ http://www.demonscycle.com/Air-Cleaners-Carburetors/c87173/

took the chrome cover off, traced the outline of it to some sheet metal, removed the stock filters inside the intake .. shaved some plastic down so the new plate would sit on it evenly but not perfectly thats what the silicone is for =)

just took the idea from the previous thread and made the magic happen.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123286&highlight=cheap+nasty

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TY ;)

cant wait to get my wheels back, i had a dream last night the the hub actually looked like crap and the paint ran, lol had to double check this morning before i went to work and it still looked amazing.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts