M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This section is still asleep. I might check it once every week or two and there seems to be the same old threads. :eek:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
well we just got back from the Llano run and we posted back and forth about the trip but something happened to the pics from the trip and they did not post here just x's. Snake is supposed to e-mail them to me. Where abouts you located? I am up in Fort Worth. We put in about 700 miles (myself and Rockinrose anyway) on that run. My 109 just seems to keep running better. We got to fix a flat on Rockinrose's 109! Jump in on one of these runs if you can. Later.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have spent so much time at the JOB that my mail is being fowarded-LOL. I have some personal financial goals that I want to achieve before I hit the big 40. This will all payoff. I financed my 9 for five years but now it looks like it will be mine in a year. I am glad I decided to keep it. I want to get in on some of the rides soon.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
I know what you mean. I will be 49 this coming February and just now getting to where I can just buy something outright without financing and my work is 12 on for 3 days one week and 4 the next but I make decent money and have time to do things for half a week. I would have been better off than I am if it were not for 2 divorces in the last 25 years! :eek: What part of Texas are you from? when you get time just jump in and get in on these rides, the guys from Killeen are great. We had two 109's, a HD Screaming Eagle V-Rod, a VTX 1300 Honda, a VTX 1800 Honda, a V-Star 1100 Yamaha and an R6 Yamaha Sportbike (odd man out but great guy & rider).

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
texas109 said:
awesome bro !!!! :bigthumbsup: let's get a ride going :D
I am always eager to ride damn near about anywhere...ya'll keep me in mind!!!

thanks for the kind words Steve!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts