M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a complete set of body parts/ tank all in black primer ready to paint .My question is if i decide to sell them how much should i ask for everything? It's great to have an extra set of tins for that (you never know day)....

·
Registered
214 Posts
That is a good question, it shouldn't be all that much of a difference from the original price with the different color bikes, but then again I wouldn't mind a white tank with a maroon front fender and a black rearend:joke::joke::joke:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
about $100 and I'll take them...:eek::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
You Huffing to much ,you must be crazy. Oh wait a minute let me take another hit from the crack pipe then i will get back at you :bigthumbsup::joke:
:a20: I wouldn't even know where to begin on pricing...but the crack pipe tastes good. I'll pass it your way.:D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's all fun my friend, :D I'm just trying to figure out what to ask for, if i decide to sell....

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I would love to have an extra set. I would do dress blues. should only take a couple of hours to switch back and forth.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To be continued tomorrow,got to rest !!!!!another day ,another dollar!!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts