M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

I've searched the forum images such as removing the original exhaust. But I have not found any post with pictures ... maybe not so complicated

I have a Cobra Dragster on the way to my 9 and I am looking for information

I read the post on installing LAMONSTER the cobra.

But I have not found any as removing the original

I've seen you have to remove at least 6 screws. 4, exhaust port and 2 support the chassis. There any more?

We must also remove the probe (one or two?).

Something more??

:agree::agree:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks you ¡¡¡¡¡ BobbyMac ¡¡¡¡¡¡:a18::a18::a18:

Very good ¡¡¡¡¡¡
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18::a18:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
If the Cobra Drags you ordered are at all like the Tri=Pro I recently bought, the instructions are First Rate, and include pictures. Yes, they also include instructions on how to remove the old stocker boat anchors.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the Cobra Drags you ordered are at all like the Tri=Pro I recently bought, the instructions are First Rate, and include pictures. Yes, they also include instructions on how to remove the old stocker boat anchors.
No, this Cobra Dragster are second hand. Spanish Forum Guy .....

An opportunity . I wondered why

·
Registered
5,843 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
E-mail or call Cobra, they may be willing to send you a copy of the instructions. They may even be posted on thier site with the exhaust systems. The instructions for my TFI Fuel Injection Module were posted on the site I bought them from, DLP.

Here are Lamonsters insturctions, including how to remove the stockers.
Thanks, ... I have a question.

After removing the solenoid place the piece that brings the Cobra Dragsters. In the solenoid install the cables?? or not?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have a question about the post on how to install exhaust cobra

When installing the new cam cobra. ( I refer to FIG 3 of the instructions cobra)

The new cam ( solenoid ) has been installed cables?? or simply has no cables.

Thanks for everything

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I have a question about the post on how to install exhaust cobra

When installing the new cam cobra. ( I refer to FIG 3 of the instructions cobra)

The new cam ( solenoid ) has been installed cables?? or simply has no cables.

Thanks for everything
No cables. Just a dummy piece.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I would not even pull the set of the stockers. That way the next person or you if need to will have no issues reinstalling the stock pipes. Pulling the wire is the way to go.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would not even pull the set of the stockers. That way the next person or you if need to will have no issues reinstalling the stock pipes. Pulling the wire is the way to go.
We talked about the cables for this piece ?????

As I read above there is no cable to connect.........

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Correct, if you pull the SET and put in the dummy cam, the cables to do transfer. What are you doing about the O2 sensors?
Ok

I understand that the cables do not have to put them on the part of the figure. ok?

O2 sensors. (Sonda Lamda). I will remove the F1, as I said BigPapa

Is the best option

PD

You Have these Exhaust ???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts