M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I have "researched" this topic a lot and the Arnott seems to be the way to go. A few folks have had both and they all like the Arnott the best.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
O.K., I am seriously considering spending the $$$ on an air-ride in the possibly very near future--hint-hint... (by NLT 16 Feb 11). Additionally, I am also sure that many other members are in the same predicament, but after having read so many "horror stories" about a particular brand they might also be hesitant. If at all possible, can we please stop generalizing on your individual preferences and provide factual evidence as to what makes one suspension kit better than the other? I believe that speaking with facts or actual experiences can have a more positive effect as to whether or not many of us decide to spend money in either of these products:dontknow:.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Not to thread jack but let's add the Progressive 465 series shock with one inch drop to the mix. There's a few posts about this shock but not great reviews. I want to go with the Arnott or the progressive set up.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Fair enough... In a nutshell having a real shock absorber as compared to just 2 air bladders is what made me switch from the Kewl metal to the Arnott...
I agree I had the kewl metal for couple years before I got the arnott and when i put the arnott on I realised the difference WOW it worked so much better that I felt bad selling the old one to anyone else but I did.I just have to be carfull not to run the battery down showing off the up and down!!Gregg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts