M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, here it is. The group buy so many of us have waited for. First I want to Thank Chris and Drew at DLP for helping me put this together. Until now; DLP did not carry the Arnott system. It was you all saying you wanted it, and wanted it as a group buy to get stocked in their store.

The Info: The Arnott Air Suspension System has been custom designed to give the rider more control over comfort and ride height than ever before. Our custom mono shock and design gives you, the rider, and more installation flexibility than any other system. This system is NOT an air cylinder, but an actual air spring, complete with compression and rebound capability. This combination of valving and high pressure nitrogen gas keeps the tires in constant contact with the road helping to ensure safety through enhanced control. It delivers a superior ride and better stability during acceleration and cornering all at the same time. Kit comes standard with a 16-positon adjustable QA1 racing shock absorber.

Product Features:

• 16-Position Adjustable QA1 Racing Shock
• Goodyear® Air Spring Bladder
• 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
• One Switch Control
• 5 Year Manufacture Warranty
Our Part #: ARN-9038

The Rules: It will run 12/26/2010 (at midnight Christmas night) till 01/06/2011 (at midnight). You have to buy it from DLP.

The Price: $679 w/ free shipping (we need 10 people to lock in this price)

http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=10012&str=290

also...
Arnott Chrome Handlebar Switch for Air Ride System. FREE SHIPPING
Our Part #: ARN-212610C Sale Price: $76.00

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
1. rockfordrider PAID
2. tugboat PAID
3. main109r PAID RECEIVED
4. yelo9 PAID
5. kwivrme PAID
6. Cormierone PAID
7. tsummitt PAID
8. Frenchman PAID
9. jonzun2001 PAID
10. stefanswede PAID
11. eastcoastblur PAID
12. Big Daddy's 9
13. Getlow109
14. dr-red PAID
15. 54degrees PAID
16. Adam Tyler PAID
17. hardcorenine PAID
18. 09niner PAID

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are saying ASAP! That is why they are only doing it for 1 week. From what I understand, as of the 7th when the special ends, they will start shipping.

G

·
When I spoke to Arnott earlier this week, they had a few ready to go and it would take a few days build more if needed.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Im in as long as I can put i on the credit card need the time to pay it off! which im assuming I can do since it is through DLP. too bad they dont have the stainless plus three brake lines I would get them at the same time.

G

·
Im in as long as I can put i on the credit card need the time to pay it off! which im assuming I can do since it is through DLP. too bad they dont have the stainless plus three brake lines I would get them at the same time.
No problem putting it on the credit card, because of the circumstance we are charging upfront and as posted, we will ship asap.

By the way here is a link to 3" over brake lines, which can be ordered using the 10% off code WINTER. Here is the link http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=8971&str=290

·
Registered
3,127 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Great! Anything you can do to help us poor canadians with shipping?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Will this work with a 2.25 drop or will you to go back to the stock bones? I need to know this before I order.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
I have one...but wanted to ask so others will know.... this is thru dlp what about taxes for those states like Ohio that you charge a sales tax.... are you still gonna charge taxes or is this group buy exempt??

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great! Anything you can do to help us poor canadians with shipping?
Estimated International Shipping:
(This is an estimate, you will be billed the actual amount before your items can be shipped.
Please call our US phone number 828-693-1011 for more details on International Shipping)

$169.75

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good price on the air ride, but shipping kills it for me. That's unfortunate.

·
Registered
961 Posts
you will want to go back to stock bones.
Do you have to? I don't have the stock ones anymore. According to Firefighter the issue I would have if the air system failed I would be stranded but with stock bones I could still ride. How many if any reported failures with the Arnott system?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts