M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok do thrust washers go on both ends of the air shock ? If so how did u guys hold the washers in place I just can't seem to get the back
One on it drops down lower

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I finally got it but now I have a problem the toggle switch they sent me is broken so now I need to find out if I can use a different switch or if it has to be a certain one I know alittle bout electrical things

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

·
Registered
948 Posts
You just need to find an Electronics store (Not Best Buy)... but Radio Shack or even better a Electronics parts supply store and take the switch with you they should be able to locate a switch that will work for you or you can wait for the company to mail you a new one.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
and then send the bill to arnott...

there quality lately has really sucked.

did yo uget a billet or plastic manifold??

PM hink about a billet one if you got plastic.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yes I finally got it but now I have a problem the toggle switch they sent me is broken so now I need to find out if I can use a different switch or if it has to be a certain one I know alittle bout electrical things
Call Cory at Arnott, he will ship you out a new one, no cost.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe he ordered the billet. I believe he went through John, direct. My switch also broke. $3 at radio shack, soldered it up, all is well!:bigthumbsup:
Yep thanks again hink.

Hey that switch u have is that mounted on the handlebars?? If so which is the one u ordered 1 1/4. 1 1/2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.