M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know bro it is weird 115 at 10% humidity is not at like 93 at 80% humidity. But the locals are just as goofy here anyway ride safe. I am from Michigan and spend alot of time in Colorado so I am very used to cool temps. But I will take 115 at 10% humidity any day.

No mosquito's either. Very Nice!!!!!!

·
Registered
768 Posts
One here!!!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm here in the beautiful mountains of Prescott AZ, no heat problem here! I get together with a few locals and we go riding every Wed, sometime we can go down and meet you guys in the hotter Phoenix area or you can come up and join us in the tri city area, just let me know? There are four M109's in our group, a few Hondas and a HD. Big Joe from Kewl Metal (Prescott Valley) should be getting his beefed up 109 back soon and it will be interesting to see how fast the upgrades have helped?

This week we will be taking a scenic ride out to Mormon Lake just south of Flagstaff and having lunch, anybody like to join us? If so, contact me at [email protected] :D

Ed Frias
EFE M109

·
Registered
890 Posts
I was working in AZ from January to late March...we did a walking survey from Williams to Phoenix (I'm an archaeologist). LOVED the Prescott Brewery...have a (Maniac for me) OH and Jerome. I live next door in New Mexico and we have simular heat. If ya'll get a board going I may have to pop in from time to time :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

MAZATROL said:
I'm just wondering what you wear when riding in that type of heat? Full face helmet? Mesh jacket? Mazatrol
Summer full face helment and jeans and mesh jacket and boots...Winter (ha) leather jacket boots always. It hurts to be under geared

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
MAZATROL said:
I'm just wondering what you wear when riding in that type of heat? Full face helmet? Mesh jacket?

Mazatrol
Last time I was out in AZ riding with Taz I had a mesh jacket (JoeRocket Phoenix 4.0, same one I wear most of the year in Texas), Flip Face HJC CL-Max (since replaced with a Caberg Trip Flip Face) and leather gloves.

Taz.... well... Taz don't wear quite so much gear as I do, but I don't like eatting bugs like he does either! 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts