M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking at the jsd-3m for my bike but have read on here that some people have problems with the idle speed. I have read that the problem is fixed with the newest jsd-3m, is that correct? Is the jsd-3m the only product on the market to correct the timing, or will a power commander or fi2000 do the same thing?

·
Registered
422 Posts
The new JSD-3M has no effect on the idle characteristics of my bike.
I had the older unit previously which made the bike idle at approx 1100 in neutral.

·
Registered
446 Posts
made my idle speed increase to 1100. Also wether or not it is caused by JSD, occaisionally after starting bike, RPM's go to about 1800-2000 and stay (not warm up idle). I shut it off and restart....no problem. I don't know if this is the newest model. Bought it in July 06.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I put the JSD-3M on mine and the only effect it had was the throttle feels a lot smother and the bike will Red-line in nothing flat!!! You got to watch it!!!

Far as the Idle No Change!!!! Runs just like it did before installing it!!!
Just plug in and Play :D :bigthumbsup: Get it you want regret it :bigthumbsup:

I gunned the bike in first gear and it hit 7000+ rpm's in approx 50 foot area :D Was the tire spinning you bet,but with that kind of acceleration all your thinking is hang on :eek: :D :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super: Later Silentrider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts