M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Just wanting to know if there are any 9 riders from Oklahoma on the forum. I seen another 9 in Skiatook,ok today, Was just wondering if from around here? Thanks guys:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in Ponca all the time. My wife works at the discount foods. I live over at Ralston

·
Registered
948 Posts
Broken Arrow, here... by the way nice color choice.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
I am in Midwest City, Ok. Got a computer-less friend (Sam West) who lives in OKC.

I see nines around here all the time, so there here.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Moore, Ok here. been on the board and the 109 for 3 years now. heck your right there with Sicric. I may have to head up that way for a visit soon.

B good
Okie9er

·
Registered
115 Posts
I live south of Cleveland and ride thru Skiatook all the time going to the drags in Tulsa on hwy169 north. Looks like there is quite a few around me. Sapulpa, Ponca City, Ralston, we need to hook up and ride :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Guthrie

Back on the road for the first time in two years.

·
Registered
487 Posts
TTown drags are sept. 26 (I think). I plan to go, Lets all get together and show em how a 9 does it.

BTW my avatar was taken just outside of Hominy

·
Registered
115 Posts
The drags are this weekend August 28th. Its called THE SICKNESS RIDERS 2ND ANNUAL MOTORSYCHO RALLY. Tulsa raceway park 3101 n. garnett rd. :a18:
This would be a great meeting point, hope to see many 9ers. They are having stunt riders as well as drags. Gates open at 6pm and cost 10.00 to watch or 20.00 to race.
Sicric I`ll see you there, my cell is 918-230-8718. Call when you get there and I`ll find you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So all the racing IS tommorrow night? I think I'm comming. Just don't know if I'm racing or not. hope to see you guys there:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts