M109 Rider Forums banner

Are there any 109 owners in WA or BC ?

1K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  Canuk 
#1 ·
Please identify, maybe we can organise a ride or just a get together exchange info.

#2 ·
Real soon..will be buying my bike in WA..I live in edmonton alberta. Plan on purchase of the newest fast colour---WHITE---in the spring.

#6 ·
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.

#7 ·
Crude said:
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.
The 101?? Why? Boring!! If you get to California you need to go down Hwy 1, AKA the Pacific Coast Highway where you hug the coastline most of the way. I'm thinking May would be a good time for that trip. I lived in California for nearly 40 years and just last year moved a bit north to Central Oregon. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

#9 ·
Crude said:
July and August are almost always rain free. June and September often have little rain as well. Let me know when you're coming through.

#10 ·
Canuk said:
Hey Black Cherry,
If I was looking for a great motorcycle store to find deals, and product selection in Oregon, where might that be?
Nice color bike by the way.
:bigthumbsup:
Hey man, I am only experienced with one dealer in Oregon. And they only have a white one. They might give you a somewhat good deal on it since the season is winding down and they want to get rid of the bikes before the snow starts falling. There's also no sales tax here in Oregon.

Thanks for the compliment! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

#11 ·
BlackCherry said:
Hey man, I am only experienced with one dealer in Oregon. And they only have a white one. They might give you a somewhat good deal on it since the season is winding down and they want to get rid of the bikes before the snow starts falling. There's also no sales tax here in Oregon.

Thanks for the compliment! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Thanks, I actually have a black 109 already, I was thinking more of deals on accessories and such. I usually find more selection and better deals in the U.S.
Thanks for the heads up though.
:bigthumbsup:

#13 ·
Crude said:
I live on the east side of WA. Holler when you get that ride together, I'd like to try to hook up and maybe join ya for a while.

#15 ·
#17 ·
I'm over on the Eastside in the Spokane area. Looking at putting the bike up for the winter season maybe in the next two weeks. Looking at doing some Saddle Sore/Iron Butt runs next year. Would LOVE to run the Cali coast sometime.

#20 ·
I will post a date this summer when my Buddy's from Alberta ,pick a date for next Summers ride down the west coast. Thinking of crossing into Montana and taking some two lane roads across the top to hit the coast and down as far as we can get and sill get back home in 9 days. Have to do some more research on hotels Etc. But would to hook up with a few more 109s seeing as I am the only one in my group. If you guys have any suggestions that would be great, used to truck down there lots but never to far off the interstate's. Thanks.

#21 ·
I can help you get through British Columbia, give me a shout when you leave.
I think we should plan a ride in spring for all in the B.C. WA area.

Let's take a poll. How early in spring are you guys able to ride? Pick a month, and I will ask Lemant to place it on the Calendar.

#23 ·
I'll ask Lemant to put the second weekend of May on the ride calendar.
I will put together a meeting place, route, and other details.

Question is: Do we want to start in WA or B.C.
I think the location with the most riders interested, will be the starting point?
Anyone in.
I'll put my first vote in for a B.C. starting point.
:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.