M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Real soon..will be buying my bike in WA..I live in edmonton alberta. Plan on purchase of the newest fast colour---WHITE---in the spring.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Just Bought a Grey one in Lloydminster was wondering if it would of been cheaper down south. Got a good deal being the end of the season and they wanted to move it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
I live in Vancouver, and ride year round. I scoot over to Washington as much as I can. Just got my Nexus card also.
Anyone still riding, or do you folks close shop for the winter season.
:doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Crude said:
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.
The 101?? Why? Boring!! If you get to California you need to go down Hwy 1, AKA the Pacific Coast Highway where you hug the coastline most of the way. I'm thinking May would be a good time for that trip. I lived in California for nearly 40 years and just last year moved a bit north to Central Oregon. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
Hey Black Cherry,
If I was looking for a great motorcycle store to find deals, and product selection in Oregon, where might that be?
Nice color bike by the way.
:bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
Crude said:
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.
July and August are almost always rain free. June and September often have little rain as well. Let me know when you're coming through.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Canuk said:
Hey Black Cherry,
If I was looking for a great motorcycle store to find deals, and product selection in Oregon, where might that be?
Nice color bike by the way.
:bigthumbsup:
Hey man, I am only experienced with one dealer in Oregon. And they only have a white one. They might give you a somewhat good deal on it since the season is winding down and they want to get rid of the bikes before the snow starts falling. There's also no sales tax here in Oregon.

Thanks for the compliment! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Hey man, I am only experienced with one dealer in Oregon. And they only have a white one. They might give you a somewhat good deal on it since the season is winding down and they want to get rid of the bikes before the snow starts falling. There's also no sales tax here in Oregon.

Thanks for the compliment! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Thanks, I actually have a black 109 already, I was thinking more of deals on accessories and such. I usually find more selection and better deals in the U.S.
Thanks for the heads up though.
:bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
Canuk said:
July and August are almost always rain free. June and September often have little rain as well. Let me know when you're coming through.

[I will let you Know when we are coming through, still in the planing stages but thinking a 9 day trip /quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Crude said:
My riding season is almost over except on the odd warm day , above freezing. Since you live on the west coast when is the best time of year to take a bike down to California from Vancouver. Some us Alberta riders want to go up the 101 next summer and want to miss the rainy season , and the extream heat.
I live on the east side of WA. Holler when you get that ride together, I'd like to try to hook up and maybe join ya for a while.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,737 Posts
Whiteout, I'm in WA from time to time, I'll drop a line next time I'm running through. BTW - Nice color bike, it's great to see people buying white, even knowing they're slower.. LOL.
:p :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
I'm in Anacortes.

A little cold weather ride isn't so bad as long as you have leather. Plus, the thought of the hot tub after the ride helps things out.
I'm always open for a ride.

BillyD :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I'm over on the Eastside in the Spokane area. Looking at putting the bike up for the winter season maybe in the next two weeks. Looking at doing some Saddle Sore/Iron Butt runs next year. Would LOVE to run the Cali coast sometime.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
74 Posts
I will post a date this summer when my Buddy's from Alberta ,pick a date for next Summers ride down the west coast. Thinking of crossing into Montana and taking some two lane roads across the top to hit the coast and down as far as we can get and sill get back home in 9 days. Have to do some more research on hotels Etc. But would to hook up with a few more 109s seeing as I am the only one in my group. If you guys have any suggestions that would be great, used to truck down there lots but never to far off the interstate's. Thanks.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top