1,000 Posts
Andre thank you ,it was almost like I was there made me smile:bigthumbsup:

· Registered
72 Posts
looks like you had a blast. see ya soon
Winni

· Registered
3,712 Posts
I'm interested to know what camera you used and the mounting setup you chose on. The video quality is nice but the wavy lines are a pity!

A really sweet camera is the GoPro HD, it has nice anti-shake features so you can get really smooth video. If your going to make more videos, why not check it out? :bigthumbsup:

· Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm interested to know what camera you used and the mounting setup you chose on. The video quality is nice but the wavy lines are a pity!

A really sweet camera is the GoPro HD, it has nice anti-shake features so you can get really smooth video. If your going to make more videos, why not check it out? :bigthumbsup:
Hey man, I can only blame myself for quality because I know this is a top of the line camera, its the same one used by KiwiTroy in NZ, its a ContourHD and it was mounted very precariously on the mirror's arm, I really could not got much tighter but I did it in the spur of the moment since I had NO plans to ride that day!
I need to order another helmet mount too, at that position I know there is almost no shake whatsoever!
Looking forward to do a better job as I improve in my filming skills!8)

· Registered
446 Posts
Hey man, I can only blame myself for quality because I know this is a top of the line camera, its the same one used by KiwiTroy in NZ, its a ContourHD and it was mounted very precariously on the mirror's arm, I really could not got much tighter but I did it in the spur of the moment since I had NO plans to ride that day!
I need to order another helmet mount too, at that position I know there is almost no shake whatsoever!
Looking forward to do a better job as I improve in my filming skills!8)
Wow I thought that was special effects of the mighty 9 breakin wind in front of You. Still cool as hell. I hope I can make it this sun or next

· Registered
282 Posts
nice great video//// that will be really nice when all the bikes are there

· Registered
5,857 Posts
great video and good job for first time buddy the only thing missing is the rest of the crew.

I was hoping TORQ was going to pull off one of his famous wheels he talked about :joke:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.