·
Registered
72 Posts
looks like you had a blast. see ya soon
Winni

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I'm interested to know what camera you used and the mounting setup you chose on. The video quality is nice but the wavy lines are a pity!

A really sweet camera is the GoPro HD, it has nice anti-shake features so you can get really smooth video. If your going to make more videos, why not check it out? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm interested to know what camera you used and the mounting setup you chose on. The video quality is nice but the wavy lines are a pity!

A really sweet camera is the GoPro HD, it has nice anti-shake features so you can get really smooth video. If your going to make more videos, why not check it out? :bigthumbsup:
Hey man, I can only blame myself for quality because I know this is a top of the line camera, its the same one used by KiwiTroy in NZ, its a ContourHD and it was mounted very precariously on the mirror's arm, I really could not got much tighter but I did it in the spur of the moment since I had NO plans to ride that day!
I need to order another helmet mount too, at that position I know there is almost no shake whatsoever!
Looking forward to do a better job as I improve in my filming skills!8)

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Not bad for the 1st. time buddy:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey man, I can only blame myself for quality because I know this is a top of the line camera, its the same one used by KiwiTroy in NZ, its a ContourHD and it was mounted very precariously on the mirror's arm, I really could not got much tighter but I did it in the spur of the moment since I had NO plans to ride that day!
I need to order another helmet mount too, at that position I know there is almost no shake whatsoever!
Looking forward to do a better job as I improve in my filming skills!8)
Wow I thought that was special effects of the mighty 9 breakin wind in front of You. Still cool as hell. I hope I can make it this sun or next

·
Registered
284 Posts
nice great video//// that will be really nice when all the bikes are there

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
great video and good job for first time buddy the only thing missing is the rest of the crew.

I was hoping TORQ was going to pull off one of his famous wheels he talked about :joke:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for the good words!
and Kenny the camera "malfunction" at the exact moment of the wheelie...:-*
:a20: I figured there was some reason but thats ok hope to see one in person soon :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey Andre, nice job on the video. It should really be cool with both of us taking videos. Many different views. See you guys tomorrow morning in Ware. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Jerry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts