M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather DOES NOT look good for the meet. High of 14 and 90% POP? This sucks :cus: Hey FAT if your not gonna make it let me know before so I can PM you the info you need to send the bracket OK

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Weather DOES NOT look good for the meet. High of 14 and 90% POP? This sucks :cus: Hey FAT if your not gonna make it let me know before so I can PM you the info you need to send the bracket OK
LOL! This happens every year. Don't sweat it. The weather will probably change 3-4 times before sunday.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL! This happens every year. Don't sweat it. The weather will probably change 3-4 times before sunday.
:agree: We can only hope it does. :dontknow:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Let's hope for the nice weather, otherwise I will stay within confinements of my garage........hope not

·
Registered
317 Posts
People, it looks to me that 24 Apr. is a sunny day after which we have 3 days of rain.
Would you guys consider a day earlier 24-04, or 25 still remain the date.
Just a question.
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Lets sit tight for now. The weather network has a hard time forecasting what is happening this afternoon, nevermind what is happening on Sunday. We see this same situation every year.....

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wont be able to make the meet if its on Saturday. I have a date with the live fire training building on Saturday till 4pm.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I wont be able to make the meet if its on Saturday. I have a date with the live fire training building on Saturday till 4pm.
I can't make it on Saturday either, so if it doesn't fly, we'll do another Sunday. Still waiting to see what happens. The fat lady hasn't sung yet, not by a longshot. It will be a late Saturday, early Sunday decision, due to the inaccuracy of weather forecasts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts