M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you guys on this board who doubted Hollywood owe him a great big apology so get started. Hollywood said he had a 07 109 and he was taken to task extensively and told he was cheated and all kinds of stuff. I think it was finally decided he had a 07-109 but there were still some doubters about them being out already. Well today I seent it with me own eyes!!! The dealership in Plano Texas....North of Dallas for the geographically challenged.....has the white one and the red one sitting on the showroom floor. I was in there this morning and decided to check to see if they had any and sho-nuff they did. The white is SLAMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNNNN!!!!! It is the Pearl white like the Limited Edition Busa. The Red one did not move me!!! But it is there if you want one. Plano Kawasaki Suzuki Aprilla is the name of the joint. So Hollywood, you have a lot of guys eating crow today!! Congrats on the new bike....even if it is the slow black one!!! :D :D You have all of us beat since you have the newest model out there. But those of us with Silver have the most unique ones cause they are collectors already and we didnt have to wait 20 yrs.

·
Registered
287 Posts
:( Poor Hollywood

I'm anxious to see the white in person, because i'm not feeling the good vibes from the pics. :dontknow:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'm not gonna' apologize because I was one of the guys who beleived him. There's no way a new vehicle dealer is going to try and sneak the wrong year vehicle past the registry. I'm glad it's all settled now. Congrats, dude.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Believe me when I tell you the white bike is a bad dude Dude!!!! LOL The Pearl with the flakes in it made me think about wanting to trade mine......Thank God that thought only lasted for a minute!! The picture on the website doesn't do it any kind of justice.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:redfaced:............................................. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I BET THE WHITE WOULD MAKE A BADASS COP BIKE  :cop: NOT TO GIVE EM ANY IDEAS OR ANYTHING I MEAN IF I HAD A COP CRAWLING UP MY TAIL ON ONE OF THESE  :yikes: :realmad:   :edit: COUGHT! TICKETED AND YOU KNOW HE WOULD HAVE HAD FUN DOIN IT :verymad:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bullie,
I just wanted to say THANKS. slowpoke387 you too helped extensively. But all of you were great in posting and answering my questions and concerns . I was pretty concerned there for awhile about getting a '06 instead of what they said it was. Not that I would have bee just as happy. I just want what I pay for as you all do to. I paid cash (well wrote a check) and thought they were trying to slip one past me.

This is a great site and I can't wait to get the mods started.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Silver doesn't need defending LOST. It speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
White is a bad bike but since Silver still sits in my driveway there is not doubt where I stand.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Bullie,

You really should know this......

Once you go BLACK, you NEVER go back ...............

·
Registered
585 Posts
WHITE .........NO WAY !......I seen one too,.......... only thing worse than White....... would be the Silver   :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thanks to Hollywood i was all over my local dealer Monday morn. ,  and will pick up my Red Rocket tomm.  :bigthumbsup:

I informed my dealer that they were out n coming ! He didnt have a clue and thought i was full of it  ::)

Thks Hollywood   :bigthumbsup: ,  Ill have second 07.....first  ....RED ROCKET  :doorag:

The .....Red Rocks !  :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey 109lover......WHAT CAN I SAY!!!!!?????? LOL

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
a pic. is worth a thousand words!

:nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic: :nopic:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts