M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally getting to come home to Texas after been in CO,WY,SD, and ND. The last time I have been homey was about 4 months ago can't wait. My mom wants to go for a ride. I think I am going to go to HOOTERS by Little Rd in Arlington, they have free beer there.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i am getting a ride together to Centerville for a Dallas - Houston meet and greet on the 19 of Aug . love to have you join us . it's open to anyone who wants to ride along .

·
Registered
133 Posts
if you come into the DFW area, you need to check out Strokers off of Harry Hines. is a blast on Sundays, 1000 plus bikes, all makes and models with the exception of crotch rockets.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Pittbull4939, Man... I thought I was the only one that knew about the free beer. I just mailed SLOPOKE and ask about riding out to Strokers in Dallas! Maybe a ride out that way and back here for some more beers? Hey Bullie, are you listening... see you Saturday morning for the ride! 69er

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will stay in contact with anyone who has any Ideas. I am going to be leaving on the 19 to go back up north for work. I wold have loved to do the Dallas - Houston thing, and I my just have more time off and go. But thanks for all the feed back so far. Does anyone know what goes on during the week?

·
Registered
161 Posts
PittBull4939 said:
Does anyone know what goes on during the week?
Work...... :mad:

Actually, I can get off work early if I have about an hour of notice so if you feel up for a ride just let me know. But afternoon rides in the middle of Aug. are miserable. Doable, but hot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts